- Really great sink. Clean modern design. Arrived day aftered ordered.
- Reviewer left no comment
Published on: 30 March 2017
From the Taylor & Moore premium range of sinks, is the Charles single bowl kitchen sink with side drainer. The Charles sink has a handmade, clean and contemporary design. Made from high gauge 1.2mm thick stainless steel with a satin finish, this stylish sink is highly durable and easy to clean. The inset design sits flush with your countertops for a seamless look and offers a larger depth. With pre-drilled tap holes you can combine the Charles sink with the tap of your choice.
- Top mounting sink with inset installation, flush seamless fitting
- 1 bowl design with practical side drainer
- This sink is available in Left or Right Hand versions with the tap of your choice
- Premium handmade design made from 1.2mm gauge stainless steel with a satin finish
- Smooth rounded corners make the Charles sink easy to clean
- Fitted with sound absorbing material underneath the bowl
- Pre-fitted silicone sealing strips for a water tight seal
- Easy installation with pre-drilled tap holes & overflow
- The pack comes complete with x1 basket waste strainer, pipe kit & fixing clips
- Installation manual included
- 10 Year guarantee
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the sink yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Clean with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive detergent. Always clean the sink along the steel grain. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Do not use scouring-powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the stainless steel surface.
We deliver 6 days a week from 7am – 8pm, including the option of next day delivery on 1000’s of products. All you need to do is choose a date to suit you and we will send confirmation about your delivery. To make your delivery stress – free you will receive a time slot for your delivery day and the option to track your order. Simply enter your postcode below to see your delivery options.
Enter your delivery postcode for pricing:
At Appliances Direct we understand that whether you're replacing a broken product or upgrading an old one it can be a lot of money to save. We're happy to announce that if you spend £99 or more we can offer you credit over 6 or 12 months, and if you want a bit longer to pay we offer a 18 and 24-month options.
To apply for finance it's really simple, here's our 4-step process
It really is as easy as that! In less than 10 minutes you can have your confirmed delivery date.
We want our credit options to be simple for you to understand, that's why we've created a list of all options available depending on the price of your product. Simply enter the amount you want to apply for on finance and click calculate, then you'll be given a list of the options available.