Both chic and practical the CDA ECP72SS cooker hood makes a stylish addition to the kitchen with its striking contemporary design. Featuring a sleek, clear glass canopy the hood instantly creates a focal point in your kitchen space. This cooker hood can be installed to extract or recirculate air to effectively eliminate steam and odours within the kitchen.
Sleek, curved, modern glass combines with durable stainless steel, creating a practical and super stylish design. The neutral materials make it easy to coordinate this hood with all your existing appliances. This feature piece design will instantly refresh your space.
The cooker hood has a width of 70cm, and is designed to be wall mounted. The cooker hood can efficiently remove steam and odours from hobs up to 70cm wide.
This curved glass canopy cooker hood is equipped with three speed settings, enabling you to cater the speed to suit what’s cooking on the hob. The controls are simple push buttons located central on the front of the hood for easy access.
There are two LED lights with this cooker hood, providing excellent illumination, giving you clear cooking visibility whilst giving your kitchen a nice ambiance. Great for open living spaces.
This hood can reach a maximum extraction rate of 391m3/hr, ideal for medium sized kitchens. Reaching a noise level of only 60dB the hood isn’t too obtrusive, great for open living spaces and kitchen diners.
• First extraction rate: 218m3/hr
• Second extraction rate: 302m3/hr
• Third extraction rate: 391m3/hr
EXTRACT OR RECIRCULATE
This cooker hood from CDA can be installed to either extract or recirculate air within the kitchen. Extraction offers more effective results but isn’t always possible depending on your living situations. If choosing to extract a ducting kit will need to be purchased separately, this hood has a ducting diameter of 120/150mm. If choosing to recirculate a carbon filter will need to be purchased separately. The carbon filter works to eliminate odours when recirculating.
The CDA ECP72SS curved glass hood is designed to be fixed to the wall, covering hobs up to 70cm wide. When fitting above a gas hob a height of 70cm is required and 60cm for an electric hob.
- Extract or recirculate steam & odours within the kitchen
- Contemporary stainless steel and clear glass design
- Striking curved glass canopy creates a feature piece
- Easy to use push button controls
- 3 Speeds, cater the speed to suit what’s cooking
- 2 LED lights for clear cooking visibility
- Included removable aluminium grease filter
- Maximum extraction rate: 391m3/hr
- Designed to be wall mounted
- Power: 140W
- Power supply: 3A
- Motor: 100W
- Required height above gas hob: 700mm
- Required height above electric hob: 600mm
- Ducting diameter: 120/150mm
- If extracting a ducting kit needs to purchased separately
- If recirculating a carbon filter needs to be purchased separately
- Energy rating: D