Pressure cooking is a healthy and convenient way to cook. With a variety of functions it means less time is spent in the kitchen, but the same delicious meals are at your plate!
- 13 cooking functions mean there’s no guesswork involved for a huge range of dishes
- High pressure cooking locks in nutrients, vitamins and minerals for healthier results
- Quicker cooking – cook in up to a third of the time
- Use the delay timer so you can enjoy a freshly cooked meal as soon as you get home
- The keep warm function makes sure your dish won’t go cold if you’re running late