Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- C-shaped pillar tap with kettle-hot water function
- Finished with a scratch-resistant chrome coating
- Child-lock feature with LED push-button activation
- Cool-touch technology offers added peace of mind
- High-spouted tap is perfect for filling taller pots
All about me
Giving water heated to 99° instantly, the GROHE Red Mono pillar tap is a simple solution to an old problem. Designed to sit next to your GROHE Blue or standard kitchen tap, the pillar mixer has a minimalist, slim design. The boiling water function is activated via the child-safe touch buttons, and the C-shaped spout makes filling pots easy.
It features a titanium M-size boiler that sits under the sink freeing up precious space on the work surface. Rated A for energy efficiency, you can also switch the boiler to Holiday Mode, where the temperature is limited to 60° C, ensuring further savings. The GROHE Red filter also reduces limescale and heavy metals in the water, prolonging the life of both tap and boiler.
Features GROHE SilkMove Technology
The GROHE SilkMove cartridge ensures precise control of water flow and temperature. The 28mm ceramic disks are coated with a Teflon lubricant for frictionless use, ensuring a lifetime of maintenance-free operation.
GROHE Starlight Technology
This tap has been coated using a unique plating process which ensures that the chrome finish and brass body move together as one. This results in a longer-lasting surface finish that will look brand new for years to come.
Need to know
- Brand: Grohe
- Height: 418mm
- Projection: 224mm
- Swivel area: 0°/150°/360°
- Finish: Chrome
- Boiler capacity: 3 litres
- Min recommended pressure: 1 bar
- Max recommended pressure: 7 bar
- Tap installation: Monobloc
- Energy efficiency: Class A
- Power supply: 230V
- Power consumption: 2100W
- Standby power consumption: 15W
- Child lock: Yes
- Insulated tubular spout: Yes
- TUV certified: Yes
- Guarantee: 2 years