Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Lightweight and ergonomically designed for trimming young hedges and bushes
The AHS 50-16 hedgecutter is perfect for the light trimming and upkeep of small hedges. It is lightweight, weighing only 2.6 kg, with an ergonomic design for controlled and comfortable handling in any working position. It features a powerful, high-speed 450 W motor for extremely fast, clean cuts and a 50-cm long blade with a 16-mm tooth spacing design to reach difficult areas easily. It is ideal for trimming smaller branches and young hedges of up to 1.5 m in height.
Optimum cutting performance
The high-speed 450 W motor provides a strong cutting performance, delivering consistently clean-cut finishes with excellent results.
Lightweight and well-balanced
The lightweight and compact design is ideal for the daily upkeep of small hedges and bushes. Giving you great handling and control
- High-performance 450 W motor delivers power and excellent results
- Balanced weight with ergonomic handling for comfort in any working position
- Relatively lightweight 2.6 kg with compact design for easy handling and control
- 50-cm blade length and 16-mm tooth spacing design for light trimming work
- Perfect for trimming small hedges
- 1 year warranty for peace of mind