The Avalanche is the most powerful, flexible portable water cooled air conditioning unit available. Whether your application is for a computer suite, offices, hospitals, portable buildings or hospitality the Avalanche delivers 6.7kW cooling all off a standard 13amp supply. With the option of using up to 30 metres of water line it is supremely flexible ensuring it can go into almost any application. The Avalanche is designed using a self contained chilled water system. The water circulates through a water cooled condenser where the heat is absorbed and then is pumped through the water lines to the outdoor unit where the water is cooled. The cooled water is then pumped back through the flexible lines to the indoor unit and the process starts again.
- For business enquiries, call 0871 6201056
- The most versatile portable air conditioning unit on the market
- a solution to almost any application
- Easy installation
- Site the indoor unit up to 30 metres from the outdoor unit with the optional extension pipes
- Quick connect couplings on water lines
- 100% Effective cooling
- 12 Month Hassle Free Warranty!
- Cooling Capacity: 6.7kW/23000Btu/hr
- Suitable Area: 55m2
- Operating Range: 10 - 35ªc
- Noise Rating: 49dba
- Line Length: Up to 30m
- Line Diameter: 50mm
- Tank Capacity (L): No tank
- Current (A): 12
- Power (W): 2700
- H x W x D: 103 x 82 x 36cm
- Weight: 86kg
Please Note: All air conditioners must be vented through a window or a door so the hot air removed from the room can be expelled. The ideal solution is to vent through a window. To make sure the warm air does not come straight back in, this air conditioner comes with a venting hose and a window venting kit supplied in the box so you can start cooling down straight away! The provided window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows and doors.