Still Pushing A Vacuum? Let Neato's smart, powerful BOTVAC D7 do the vacuuming for you.
While you do other things, Neato Botvac™ vacuums dirt, crumbs, dust bunnies, and pet hair from every type of surface and every corner of your home.
Neato Botvac™ uses LaserSmart™ Mapping and Navigation to scan the room, plan the most efficient course, and complete the job in record time. Neato Botvac™ sees, senses, and responds to furniture, toys, and stairs, carefully moving around them, without missing a spot.
Cleaning by zone. Controlled by you.
With zone cleaning, you can target trouble areas in your home more frequently. Make a zone for the dinner table, and send the robot to take care of all those crumbs that fall to the floor.
Out of bounds for robots.
With the multiple floor plan feature, Botvac D7 can remember up to three different floor plans. So now you can set up No-Go Lines on every floor. Tell your robot where not to go while helping prevent it from getting stuck.
Cover more ground. Clean deeper down.
Get into every crevice. Turbo mode gets the deep down dirt you can’t see by speeding up the brush and boosting suction power. The robot’s unique D-shape design and large core brush finds dirt in corners better than others.
Trap allergens. Breathe freely.
Your robot sucks up a lot of dust and debris. The ultra performance filter is designed to trap the stuff that makes us sneeze and itch, capturing up to 99% of tiny dust mites and allergens as small as 10 microns.
More power to you
Get up to 120 minutes of battery life1, perfect for even the largest homes. If your robot needs extra power to finish a cleaning run, Quick Boost lets your robot charge only what it needs, so it finishes the job fast.2
- Uses LaserSmart™ Mapping and Navigation to scan and plan its route
- Detects obstacles - It can see, sense, and respond to everything around it
- Precise edge cleaning side brush makes sure not a speck of dust escapes its path.
- Cleans where you don't and others can't
- Cleans when and where you want
- Auto-charge and resume
- Wi-fi connected so you can control the Botvac from your phone, Apple watch, Amazon Echo or Google Home
- The Neato app allows you to control your botvac and set up cleaning schedules so it can clean whenever you need it to