What our experts think...
The designer look really stands out to me, it offers something different to your standard chimney cooker hood. I love the satin black and the smoked finish on the glass canopy, it looks fab. And I’ve not come across a hood like it with such a budget friendly price tag!
What stands out
- Contemporary design with a unique smoked glass canopy
- Unbranded this hood easily coordinates with other appliances
- With a 400m3/h extraction rate, it’s suitable for medium sized kitchens
- Stylish touch controls located on the front centre of the hood for easy access
- It includes a flexible ducting hose and a 120/150 air outlet adapter for easier installation
When you’re cooking up a storm in the kitchen, things can get a little steamy. With this stylish electriQ cooker hood you can eliminate steam, smoke and any odours for a clearer and more comfortable cooking environment. It has a powerful extraction rate of 400m3/h, which means it’s ideal for medium sized kitchens and you can install it to either extract or recirculate air from your kitchen.
Whether you’re cooking a fry-up or simply boiling a pot of pasta, this hood has three speeds to cater to different situations. It’s also equipped with two LED lights. Nice and bright, they’ll illuminate your hob for clear visibility, whilst being energy efficient. Great for checking up on a recipe by the hob and for adding a bit of ambiance to your room. You can easily control all the settings from the stylish touch controls, which are located front and centre on the hood for easy access.
The hood has a stylish black satin design that’s sure to add a modern touch to your space. Its unique curved glass canopy has a smoked finish and unlike other hoods of its kind, it won’t blister or discolour over time. Unbranded, it will fit beautifully with all your other appliances. It’s a wall mounted design, so it includes a telescopic chimney for a flush fit to the ceiling.
Also included is an aluminium grease filter to capture any airborne particles and a flexible ducting hose for use when extracting air. There’s also a 120/150mm adapter, which comes in handy if you happen to be replacing an old style hood which previously used a 120mm outlet. If you’re planning to recirculate air rather than extract it, then you’ll need to purchase the coordinating carbon filter which is available separately. This will take care of any smoke and odours, as you don’t want these to be recirculated back in to your kitchen.
- Air is removed from the room to the outside of the home
- Extracts air using a ducting kit and requires a vent to the outside
- The more effective choice
- Air is cleaned then returned back in to the room
- Purifies air with the help of a carbon filter
- Ideal if you’re unable to install ventilation
- Dimensions: W90 x D50 x H48.5 - 85.5 cm
- Extraction rate: 400m3/h
- Speeds: 3
- Controls: Touch control
- Air outlet: 150mm
- Effectively removes steam, odours and smoke from medium sized kitchens
- Can be installed to extract or recirculate air
- Modern black satin design with a stylish curved smoked glass canopy
- Unbranded, easily coordinating with all your other appliances
- Wall mount design with a telescopic chimney enabling a flush fit to the ceiling
- Contemporary and easy to use touch controls
- 3 Speeds settings, catering to all cooking methods
- 2 Bright LED lights for clear cooking visibility
- Includes a dishwasher safe aluminium grease filter to trap airborne grease particles
- 150mm Air outlet, with a 120/150 adapter included– for use when extracting air
- Includes an extendable 2m flexible ducting hose – for use when extracting air
- Carbon filter available to purchase separately – only needed when recirculating air
- Reaches a noise level of 65dB
- Energy efficiency rating: D
- 125W Motor