First launched in 1830, the Kitchener set the standard for range cooking. It does today, too.
Designed and built by William Flavel, the son of Rangemaster’s founding family, the Kitchener proved an instant success and graced the kitchens of royalty throughout the world. Today’s Kitchener is still highly sought after. Available in three widths, with a separate grill compartment and two oven cavities, there is plenty of room to cook for all the family.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron pan supports
- Main oven is fully programmable
- Five-burner hotplate
- Attractive full-width door handles and control knobs
- Semi-recessed plinth
- A Rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Storage drawer, for storage of pots and pans
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm the clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster