The NoFrost bottom freezer with MultiBox: Has enough room for all your food
The alarm system signals a sound or light when the door is not closed properly or when other errors occur.
The egg rack keeps your eggs fresh and prevents them from cracking.
Energy Efficiency Class A++: 25% lower energy consumption than class A+ appliances
Fridge-freezers in energy efficiency class A++ use 25% less energy than class A+ appliances that are comparable in size and equipment.
Protects frozen food from defrosting
Adding new food to the freezer raises the internal temperature, which can result in defrosting and a loss of flavour. The SuperFreezing function ensures that new food is frozen quickly and thereby prevents the other content inside the freezer from defrosting. Appliances with an automatic freezing function return to normal operation once the required temperature is reached, in order not to waste energy. As a result, frozen food keeps its flavour, even when new food is being added.
Multi Airflow System: even air distribution for longer freshness
The fan-assisted MultiAirflow System causes gentle, even currents of cold air to emerge at all levels of the chilling and freezing area. Temperature fluctuations are minimised and cooling times reduced – which helps your foods retain their flavour for longer.
FreshSense: perfect storage climate
Thanks to the optimum storage conditions, your food preserves an ideal consistency; ice cream, for instance, is neither too soft nor too hard. A constant temperature in the fridge interior is a decisive factor in achieving more freshness and flavour. FreshSense sensors constantly monitor and control the ambient, fridge and freezer temperature. A constant temperature inside the fridge, independent of the outer temperature, is the result.
Never defrost your fridge again
Defrosting a fridge by hand can be very annoying and time-consuming. Thanks to our new fridges with NoFrost, you can easily remove this task from your to-do list for good. Unlike in conventional fridges, the air humidity in a NoFrost fridge is permanently collected in a central chiller unit, which automatically defrosts on a frequent basis. The resulting condensation is simply channelled outside out of the fridge, where it then evaporates. This way, NoFrost permanently keeps your fridge free of not only ice, but also the need for manual defrosting.
- NoFrost: never defrost again, thanks to perfect protection from ice formation - that saves time and effort
- MultiBox: transparent drawer with wave bottom, ideal for the storage of fruits and vegetables
- LED lighting - with soft start, lasts for the lifetime of the appliance
- Perfect Fit: The appliance can be positioned right next to side walls and furniture - flexible installation possible
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++
- Total net capacity: 279 litres
- Net fridge capacity: 192 litres
- Net freezer capacity: 87 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 42
- White doors and white side panels
- High-door design, Cambered door
- Indoor LED electronic control
- Integrated horizontal handle
- Right hinged door, door reversible
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean
Food Freshness System
- MultiAirflow system - improves circulation of air around the fridge
- 1 Compressor
Key Fridge Section Features
- 1 MultiBox - Transparent drawer with a rippled bottom, ideal for storing fruits and vegetables
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- 3 safety glass shelves in fridge compartment of which 2 are height adjustable
- Door shelves in fridge door: 1 large and 2 small
Key Freezer Section Features
- No Frost automatic defrost freezer
- SuperFreezing function with automatic deactivation
- 3 freezer drawers
- 4 star freezer rating
- Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 11 kg
- Maximum freezer storage time in power failure: 19 hours
- Freezer malfunction warning signal: optical and acoustical warning system
- 3 x egg tray
- Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- Connection value 100 W
- Height adjustable front feet
- Dimensions: 176 cm H x 60 cm W x 66 cm D
- Based on the results of the standard 24-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance
- To achieve the declared energy consumption, the distanceholders have to be used. As a result, the appliance depth increases by about 3.5 cm. The appliance used without the distance holder is fully functional, but has a slightly higher energy consumption.