Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The Steam Hygiene cycle, endorsed by Allergy UK, provides the ultimate care and protection for a totally hygienic wash. Steam hygiene injects steam directly into the drum at the end of the cycle, removing up to 99.9% of the most common bacteria without the use of chemical additives.
Treat your clothes to the care they deserve with the 10kg 1400 spin Hotpoint NSWM 1043C W Washing Machine.
Easily operated and with a digital display, enjoy a rapid cycle and steam cleaning cycles for hygiene and freshness in a more natural way or a reduced wash time so you can spend more time doing the things you love.
With steam it's possible to purify your garments even doing your laundry at low temperature, eliminating 99,9% of bacteria.
Extremely delicate action to wash woollen garments, ensuring a perfect clean without making your clothes lose their original softness. This cycle has been approved by the Woolmark Company as a valid wash to use on woollen garments with the "Hand wash" label.
With the Rapid option you can reduce the cycle time, deciding to shorten the washing time before starting the program. Thanks to the Rapid option, we can guarantee perfect washing performance, reducing the washing time up to 50%**. ** the % will vary according to load & program selected.
This Hotpoint Washing machine's Inverter Motor is designed to ensure a long lasting performance and to improve end results.
The Anti-Allergy program washes in depth without stressing the fabrics and removes most of the allergens that cause skin irritation.
- 10 kg Load capacity - enough for 50 t-shirts
- Rapid 30 minute wash for those small, lightly soiled items you need washed in a hurry
- Anti Stain cycle removes most common household stains without any pre-treatment
- Inverter brushless motor runs quieter and more efficiently*
- Up to 24 hour delay timer so you can run the washer whenever its convenient for you
- 10 year parts and 1 year labour guarantee for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W595 x D605
*compared to brushed motor + pulley systems used in traditional washing machines