Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Controlling the cooktop made easy
Thanks to the intuitive control panel, DirectSelect allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want - quickly and easily.
Cooking starts much faster
The QuickStart function detects where you have placed the pot and automatically displays the corresponding cooking zone on the control interface. You can get started straight away and select the desired cooking level for your pot without delay.
Fry like a pro with the FryingSensor Plus
With the FryingSensor Plus, you can brown your fried foods to perfection on the circular cooking zones. The sensor regulates the temperature, based on 4 frying levels or 9 programmes, and automatically controls the frying process. Every steak comes out perfect
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is induction
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
17 stage control setting for induction
17 stage control setting for induction hobs. Perfect for precise heat control to meet your different cooking needs.
Boost your cooking
Sometimes you just need a little extra boost when cooking. The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost 50% faster as you would on conventional glass-ceramic hobs.
Pan recognition is an excellent safety feature, as the hob will only produce heat when the pan is on a cooking zone.
Preprogrammed culinary success
MoveMode makes cooking fully intuitive and comfortable. In the past, you cooked up your soup on level 9, made it simmer on level 5, then on level 1. whilst adjusting temperatures yourself using regular hobs. Now FlexZones as well as CombiZones with MoveMode do the job for you. Activating MoveMode divides these Zones into three different areas with pre-set power levels 1.,5 and 9.
- DirectSelect: Direct, simple selection of the desired cooking zone, power and additional functions
- PerfectFry: For perfect browning of roasted foods thanks to sensor control with 4 power levels
- CombiZone: More flexibility by combining two cooking zones for cooking with even heat distribution for larger cookware like roasters
- Induction: Fast, precise cooking, easy cleaning and low energy consumption
- PowerBoost: Up to 50% more power for faster heating
- Three sided bevelled frameless finish
- 2 x zones with different usage possibilities: each has 2 single induction zones of 480 cm² or 1 flexible induction zone of 798 cm²
- 4 Induction cooking zones
- Digital display
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Timer for all zones
- Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
- HighSpeed ceramic glass
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
- Automatic safety shut off
- Control panel lock
- Control panel lock function
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Energy consumption display
- Cable included
- Connection cable (1.1 m)
- Connected load: 7.4 kW
Power and size
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Main on/off switch
- PerfectFry sensor with 5 temperature settings
- PowerBoost function for all zones