The UKUD7122CSP is an under-counter integrated fridge from Smeg and, unlike many, it has an ice box at the top so that you can keep a few frozen items within easy reach. The door is reversible, which could be useful if you need to place it next to a wall, but will everything stay perfectly chilled if your kitchen heats up on a hot summer day? Find out how this fridge fared in our temperature-stability tests by reading the full review.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £15 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase