Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 596mm(W) x 636mm(D)
W1 Front-loading washing machine with SoftSteam honeycomb drum and CapDosing for excellent wash results quickly.
Dispense special detergents, fabric conditioners and additives using portioned capsules.
Fast and thorough: clean laundry in less than 1 hour.
SoftSteam Honeycomb Drum
Perfectly cared for laundry in less time: The Pre-ironing or Steam smoothing option smoothes garments in the drum.
Automatic Load Recognition
Metrology à la Miele: low load, less water and electricity consumption. Fully automatically.
Not a drop too much: water intake is measured with great precision. For reliable economic operation.
Tested For 20 Years Equivalent Usage
Unique quality: Thanks to extensive tests Miele products last a particularly long time.
Add Laundry Feature
Simply press the start stop button and scroll down once to Add Laundry - the program will stop and the door will unlock. Please note* If this message does not appear in the display then it is no longer possible to add or remove an item of laundry because either the temperature has reached 55 degrees, the water level is too high or the machine has reached the spin section of the program. For added safety the door lock will not open if the temperature in the drum is above 55 degrees.
Powerful and economical: Quiet, powerful energy-saving wash with Miele ProfiEco EnergySave motor. Long-lasting.
- A+++ Energy Efficiency Rating - Saves money on your energy bills
- 8kg Loading Capacity - Ideal for medium sized households
- 1600rpm Spin Speed for optimum performance & results
- 10 Programmes; Includes Express 20mins/ Minimum Iron/ Delicates
- 24h Start Timer Delay - Works around your schedule, great for those on the go
- Silent washing with just a 48dB noise level
- 5 Year Warranty - Guaranteed performance
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 596mm(W) x 636mm(D)
- Safety lock & PIN code lock - Great for families with young children
- No detergent residue with the 'AutoClean Dispenser Drawer': The drawer is rinsed by powerful jets of water with every load.
- Enamelled Front - As good as it looks: The enamel front is scratch, acid and corrosion resistant and is easy to clean.
- Low temperature wash "Cold" and "20 °C"
- Cottons (coloureds)
- Minimum iron
- Cottons with pre-wash
- Woollens (hand-washable)
- Express 20
- Dark garments / Denim
- Separate rinse/Starch
- Drain / Spin