Top 5 Ceiling Hoods
Our Top 5 Ceiling Hoods have been selected by you and include some of the best and most cost effective models available on the market. Take a look at some important features to consider when looking for the perfect cooker hood.
- Noise Levels
Enjoy cooking in peace and quiet with a cooker hood that runs almost silently. The lower the noise rating (dB) the quieter your kitchen will be.
Many cooker hoods benefit from filters which work to keep smells and odours out of your kitchen, for a clean and fresh cooking environment.
Make sure you choose the perfect cooker hood for your kitchen. With our large range of widths we have options to suit all needs and spaces.
- Powerful 690m3/hr extraction makes it ideal for medium to large spaces
- Eight fan speeds and an intensive mode make short work of cooking steam and odours
- The four LED lights illuminate your hob area, so you can keep an eye on what you're cooking
- The Aluminium grease filters are removable & dishwasher safe, making them easy to keep clean & re-use
- Use the remote control to operate the cooker hood from wherever you are in the kitchen
- Ducted/re-circulating installation
- 3 speeds + intensive
- Remote control
- Peripheral aspiration
- For ceiling mounted installation
- 7 segment LED display
- 4 x 1W LED lights
- 3 metal grease filter cassettes
- Stainless steel filter cover, metal grease filter
- Perimeter extraction for more efficient extraction
- Re-circulating operation only
- 3 Speed remote control
- 4 x 2 Watt 3500K LED lamps
- Max airflow to 368m³/h