The Cambridge kettle is a great choice for the home or office. It is a classic metal kettle with a super-fast ‘rapid boil zone’ which means it can heat up a cup of tap water to boiling in just 45 seconds –really handy for those times when you could ‘kill for a cuppa’.
The kettle has a handy ‘perfect pour’ spout design so the water can be poured evenly into mugs and cups without spluttering and spilling all over your worktop. It also has an internal water level indicator so you only need to boil just enough water 1, 2 or 3 cup volumes.
To keep your kettle clean and fresh, and free from limescale, it has a removable, washable filter that you can simply flip out, rinse through and pop back in. For a tasty cuppa every time, The Cambridge kettle is an ideal choice and is a choice that won’t let you down in the style stakes either.
- 3000W - Boils in as little as 45 seconds
- Easy pour spout
- Water level indicator for 1, 2 or 3 cup volumes
- 1.7L Capacity
- Removable washable filter
- Super fast rapid boil zone feature
- 360 Degree base with cord storage
- Concealed heating element
- Brushed stainless steel kettle with plastic accents