Grade A3 - Working condition with heavy scuffs and/or dents
This is a graded product. A3 products have moderate exterior damage . All products are tested and are in good working order.
Item has been repaired and cleaned
What stands out
- Sonic mopping technology: scrubs floors up to 3000 times per minute.
- Intelligent Mop Lifting: auto-lifts when the robot detects carpet, avoids dragging dirt across the floor, and more.
- PreciSense™ LiDAR Navigation: Pinpoint accurate LiDAR nav creates detailed maps of your home and identifies your rooms over up to four levels.
- Ultrasonic Carpet Recognition and VibraRise: Mop with the power of sound
- Upgraded Floating Brush: allow multiple planes of movement, tracks the ground tightly, even on uneven surfaces, to deliver a better clean.
- New all-rubber Brush: Long-Lasting Dirt Busting. Its spiraling blades agitate better and are anti hair tangle
If the idea of vacuuming your home after a long day at work doesn't sound all that appealing, then we have just the thing for you. This clever little cleaner is designed to keep your home looking spick and span without you ever having to lift a finger, so you have more time for the things you want to do. It's loaded with some really impressive features!
To shift dried-on dirt, vacuuming isn't enough. You have to scrub. Roborock S7's sonic technology scrubs floors up to 3,000 times per minute; fed by a 300 ml electronic water tank, it cleans floors deeply and effectively. Eliminating dried-on dirt that some robots may leave behind, from coffee to muddy footprints. With Roborock’s first auto-lifting mop, powerful mopping is yours with a new level of convenience. The intelligent mop lifts when a carpet is detected so you can mop hard floors and vacuum carpets in a single clean.
To agitate dirt, a brush needs to stay close to the floor. Upgraded to allow multiple planes of movement, S7’s new floating main brush tracks the ground tightly, even on uneven surfaces, to deliver a better clean. Additionally, the old, bristled design is now replaced with a finned all-rubber one. It is more durable. Its spiraling blades agitate better. And it is even better at avoiding hair.
This robot comes with 2500Pa HyperForce suction. It can also reach more floors with Multi-level Mapping systems: use PreciSense LiDAR navigation to recognize different levels of a home. Every floor can have independent No-Go zones, Invisible Walls, and No-Mop Zones. You can also set room-specific mopping schedules or tailor water flow by room, all controlled in-app.
- Suction Power: 2500 Pa
- Max run time: 180 minutes
- PreciSence LiDAR navigation system
- Flat floor types: Hard floor / short pile carpets
- Bagless technology: Yes
- Dustbin capacity: 470ml
- Water tank: 300ml
- W x H x D: 35 x 9.7 x 35cm
- Rechargeable battery: 5200mAh
- Charge time: 5-6 hours
- 6 month warranty
- Multi-Level Mapping and Automatic Room Recognition: Map up to four levels, with every room recognized automatically.
- No-Go Zones, Invisible Walls, and No-Mop Zones: Control exactly where your robot goes and when with virtual barriers.
- Extra-large 5200mAh battery offers a maximum runtime of 180 minutes and a maximum vacuuming area of 200 sqm
- Check in from afar with app and voice control. Total control at your fingertips
What's in the box?
- 1 x Robot Vacuum
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- 1 x Water Tank
- 1 x Washable E11 Rated Filter
- 1 x Mop
- 1 x Charging Base
- 4 x Side brushes