Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
It blends seamlessly in to my kitchen and sits neatly under my worktop without taking up too much room. But don't let its compact design fool you, I've not even come close to filling it, despite my best efforts! If anything, it gives me the perfect excuse to stock up on discounted bottles of wine at the supermarket to store away for a rainy day.
What stands out
- Gives you full temperature control from 5 to 22°C, so you can have a full fridge of red or white wine
- The 56L capacity lets you store up to 19 standard 75cl bottles of wine at once
- Soft blue LED lighting lets you showcase your collection in style
- The special UV filter glass door protects your beverages from the harmful effects of sunlight
- It's been rated 'A' for energy efficiency, which makes it really cheap to run - averaging around £20 a year
- The seamless black steel door frame adds a touch of elegance to any kitchen setting
Whether you're partial to Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc, this stylish and elegant wine cooler is just the thing you need to keep your tipple in tip-top condition. It's designed to keep your wines at exactly the right condition for serving, allowing you to set the internal temperature to anything between 5-22°C to suit your desired wine. As for storage, the cooler gives you plenty of space to hold up to 19 bottles of wine across its five wooden shelves, making it perfect for using at your next bbq or dinner party. The wooden shelves are great at naturally absorbing any vibrations and can be easily slid out for you to take a closer look at the bottles you're selecting.
This advanced cooler offers all of the latest features such as soft blue LED lighting and UV protection, so you'll be able to showcase your prized wine collection while keeping them protected from the sun's harmful rays. An active charcoal filter is on hand to remove any odours from the air that could taint the taste of your wine. It also comes with a humidity control to ensure there's enough moisture in the air to stop corks from drying out and protect against mould. It's really economical to run too, as it has an 'A' energy rating that costs just under £2 a month to run, so you can spend less on your energy bills and more on your wine collection!
However, it's the small touches that go a long way and help set this model apart from others on the market. For instance, the black steel door features a seamless frame design that's pressed from a singular piece of steel as opposed to four different pieces, which really gives it that premium appearance. It also comes with a stainless steel handle, five wooden shelves and a sleek smoked glass door, which gives it that added touch of elegance that looks great in any kitchen setting. You can choose to have it as a freestanding unit or tuck it under your worktop, either way, you can adapt it to your liking thanks to its reversible door and adjustable feet. Plus, the cooler operates at 40dB, which is quieter than your average conversation, so you don't have to worry about it disturbing you if you have an open plan design.
- Dimensions: W29.5 x D57.5 x H82 cm
- Temperature range: 5 to 22°C
- Size: 19 Bottles (standard 75cl)
- Shelves: 5 + 1
- Energy rating: A
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Single zone – full temperature control from 5 to 22°C
- All shelves fit standard 75cl wine bottles – store up to 19 bottles
- Double glazed, toughened glass door to insulate your collection
- Smoked, UV protected glass door, protecting wine from the effects of sunlight
- Quality beech wooden sliding shelves
- Soft blue LED lighting, showcasing your vintages beautifully
- Easy to use digital touch controls
- Active charcoal filter prevents wine contamination
- Humidifier moistens air, providing optimum storage conditions
- Compressor driven, delivers powerful cooling & maintains a stable temperature
- Under-counter or freestanding installation
- Reversible door for easier installation
- Stylish black exterior and steel door trim
- Noise level – 40-42dB won't disturb your household
- Frost free
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service