Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Fast, safe, and easy to clean
Instantly hot. Instantly cold. Experience the benefits of Siemens powerInduction. Heat is conducted directly to the pans and their contents via induction coils, without heating the hob. What this means for you: heat-up times are short, safety is increased and the hob is much easier to clean.
Power boost function
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.
Safe shut off function
The timer with switch-off function safely shuts off the cooking zone when the selected cooking time expires.
- Individual cooking zones can be activated and controlled with the light touch of a single finger
- Innovative induction technology is one of the quickest, safest and most efficient methods of cooking
- Shorter heating times with up to 50% more power thanks to the powerBoost function
- Easy installation – simply plug in and go, thanks to the 13amp plug
- Four zone induction hob
- ReStart function
- QuickStart function
- Timer for all zones
- Acoustic signal
- 17 power levels
- Power boost setting
- Easy to install 13amp plug included
- Automatic pan recognition
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options)
- Automatic safety switch off
- Control panel lock
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Main on/off switch
Power and size:
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3 KW) Induction
- Installation measurements: 560 mmx490 mm
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Connected load: 3 kW