The NoFrost system from Liebherr provides rapid, fan-assisted, frost-free freezing for the safe, longterm storage of food. The NoFrost technology creates a much larger storage capacity and keeps the freezer constantly frost-free.
Time-controlled SuperFrost Function
The SuperFrost function makes freezing simple and saves energy. It quickly reduces the temperature to -32 °C for a set period and thus creates the cold air required to preserve vital vitamins.
The visual & audible door alarms alerts the user if the door has been open for longer than 60 seconds for safe protection of the food.
In the event of a power failure, the FrostControl display indicates the warmest temperature that was reached in the freezer compartment.This helps to assess the quality and projected storage life of the frozen goods that were affected bythe power failure.
The child lock is programmed so as to prevent the appliance being inadvertently switched off.A symbol in the MagicEye indicates when the child lock is switched on.
The temperature alarm notifies immediately visually and audibly in case of inadvertent temperature deviations, for example when a door is opened or after a power failure.
- Time-controlled SuperFrost to rapidly freeze new items and lock in their freshness
- In the event of a power failure, the FrostControl display indicates the warmest temperature that was reached in the freezer compartment
- NoFrost - frost free so you never need to defrost ever again
- 230 Litres of usable freezer space, enough for 12 bags of groceries
- A+++ Energy rating to save you money off your utility bills (154 kWh/year)
- 2 Year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H1650 x W600 x D665
- 7 Freezer drawers
- Flame retardant aluminium foil back