Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- A great looking oven that is the perfect addition or replacement for any kitchen
- Seven heating methods help you to make the most out of your dish
- 3D Hotair technology gives you even air distribution for perfect results
- Eco Clean Direct reduces the amount of cleaning you'll need to do, breaking up grease splatters as you cook
- A large, clear red LED display helps to make sure you don't over or undercook your dish
The Bosch Serie 4 Multifunction oven has a modern appearance that sits alongside your other appliances with ease. Whether you're replacing an older oven or looking for something to look great in your brand new kitchen, this is perfect for you. It's a great addition to the family home and is versatile enough to suit any cooking task, packed with technology that will help you achieve the best results each time. Inside, there's an incredible 71L of space, so it's very unlikely you'll run out of room, even when cooking for guests.
With seven heating methods to choose from, it'll help you get your dishes cooked to perfection as well as a beautiful finish such as a golden brown, crispy top. It features 3D Hotair technology which uses optimised air outlets to ensure the temperature is consistent on all levels and in all areas of the cavity – helping you to achieve evenly cooked results. If you're into baking, this technology is ideal. From baking a cake to baking in batches, you'll enjoy evenly risen products from every level. The oven also offers a fast pre-heating function so you can get cooking less time. The built in grill is ideal for making the skin on your roast crispy or to brown off items for beautiful results.
There's a large, clear LED display which helps you to keep track on the time and how your dish is coming along while the built in timer lets you get on with preparing sides as your main cooks. It'll help you prevent over or undercooked results too, helping you to stay on top of your cooking. Dial controls make it quick and easy to choose and adjust your settings and they're also retractable, preventing any knocks and accidental changes.
This oven is so easy to take care of so you can concentrate on what matters most - producing delicious results. The rear wall features Eco Clean Direct technology, a special coating that massively reduces the amount of cleaning you'll need to do. A bright, halogen interior light makes it easy to see exactly what you're doing when it comes to the small amount of cleaning you need to do and also as you cook.
- Oven Dimensions: H 59.5 x W 59.4 x D 54.8 cm
- Niche dimensions: H 58.5-59.5 x W 56-56.8 x D 55 cm
- Capacity: 71L
- Colour: Black
- Temperature range: 50-275°C
- Heating methods: 3D Hotair, Conventional top + bottom, Hotair grilling, Full width variable grill, Pizza, Bottom heat, Hotair gentle
- Energy rating: A
- Warranty: 2 years
- Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 0.97 kwh
- Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode: 0.81 kwh
- Length of mains cable: 120 cm
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Total connected load electric: 2.99 KW
- 71L Oven capacity
- Seamless built-in design
- Eco Clean Direct technology
- Fast pre-heating function
- Full width variable grill
- 7 Heating methods
- Halogen interior light
- Integral cooling fan
- Full glass inner door
- Rated A for energy efficiency
- Retractable dials & electronic controls with red LED display
- Control panel child lock
- 5 Oven shelf positions