What our experts think...
I got my partner one as a little stocking filler for Christmas. He’s always losing his keys around the house. Now with this little gadget, I don’t have to help in the frantic search, he just follows the alarm to wherever he’s left them, which usually ends up being a pocket of some sort.
What stands out
- Lightweight and small, discreetly attach it to your keys, bag, luggage or even your pet!
- Use your phone to find the fob or use the fob to find your phone
- Works with Android and iOS, easy to use app that gives you full control
- If the fob ever goes out of the 35m range from your phone, you’ll be alerted
- Use the app to track the fob and see the map location of where the fob went out of range
- Take a quick selfie on your phone, using the fob as the camera shutter button
- Super-long 6 month battery life
Whether you’re always miss-placing things or simply want to keep track of something important, this nifty little fob will come in handy. It’s lightweight and minute in size, roughly about the same size as a 50 pence piece, so it’ll easily fit on a ring alongside your keys or you can discreetly attach it to your wallet, handbag, luggage or even your pet!
It works by connecting to your phone via Bluetooth and it’s compatible with both Android and iOS phones. You can then download the free app which gives you full control and allows you to see the signal strength, battery life, last location and more.
Let’s say you’ve lost your keys, you can use your phone to make the fob sound an alarm, letting you follow the sound to your keys. Or say you’ve attached the fob to your luggage, and you’ve accidentally left you’re your luggage behind, you’re phone will alert you when you’re out of the fobs 35m range. You can use the app to view the location of when the fob went out of range and once back in range you’ll be able to see if you’re heading in the right direction to locating your belongings. It works both ways too, so if you’ve lost your phone you can press the button on the fob to sound an alarm on your phone.
A nifty little gadget that’ll save you time and tones of stress!
- Range: 35m
- Battery life: 6 Months
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
What's in the box?
- iQ Key finder
- 2x Cell batteries
- Opener clip
- Key ring
- Monitor the location of your valuable possessions - wallet, phone, keys and bags
- Two-way - the phone can find the fob and the fob can find the phone
- Lightweight, waterproof, pocket size design – as small as a 50p piece
- Long battery life, lasts up to 6 months
- Connects to your phone via Bluetooth 4.0, compatible with Android and iOS
- Easy to use App with full control - signal strength, battery life, last in range location
- Disconnection GPS History - look on Google maps to find the last location
- 2 Way alarm alert, if the tracker is out of range (35m) both the fob and the phone will sound
- Loud Buzzer alert of 90dB, louder than your standard alarm clock
- If it goes out of range it will automatically re-connect when back in range
- Can also be used as a selfie remote control for the camera on your phone