- 260L capacity is enough for 14 bags of groceries
- No icing up of food and no need to defrost thanks to NoFrost
- 2 fridge drawers, one with adjustable humidity – DailyFresh ExtraCool
- Optimum and maintenance-free LED lighting in compartment
- Food is chilled/frozen quickly with the SuperCool/SuperFreeze functions
- DuplexCool provides separate cooling for both compartments
- EasyTouch controls for your convenience
- Reversible door hinges with sliding rail fittings
Defrosting is a thing of the past
With the NoFrost system you never have to defrost your Miele refrigeration appliance again. Circulation cooling ensures that cold, dry air is evenly distributed in the interior, preventing ice formation. This means no ice deposits on your frozen food, and allows drawers to be opened and closed easily without layers of ice interfering with them. NoFrost offers maximum convenience for freezing food and saves the hassle of defrosting – forever.
The indirect lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere and emphasises the high-quality materials. The LED lights are maintenance-free and create the perfect illumination in the interior. Compared with standard light bulbs, LED lighting is particularly energy-efficient and offers the benefit of a considerably longer service life.
Improved freshness for fruit and vegetables
The spacious drawers in the fridge offer space for a lot of fresh food. An optimum level of moisture is kept within the drawer. This results in fruit and vegetables staying fresh for up to 2 times longer. Selected models have an ExtraCool drawer in which the temperature is lower than in the rest of the refrigerator, making it the ideal place to store meat, fish and dairy products.
The fridge and freezer have separate air circuits which ensure an optimum climate in both. In addition, there is no air exchange between the two areas.This prevents odours from food such as fish, onions or cheese from being transferred to other food in the freezer. DuplexCool ensures the safest storage conditions for your food in fridge-freezers.