This energy-efficient 4-in-one unit from Amcor is an Air Conditioner, heater, dehumidifer and fan, making it the perfect all-year-round product.
It is ideal for cooling, heating and dehumidifying a medium to large sized room (up to 35 sqm / 370 sqft), It has an attractive sllim design and comes with castors for easy mobility. No installation is required - the unit is ready to use straight out of the box.
This model has now been updated to include the most efficient type of heating by heat pump using 1 kW of power to produce 3 kW of heating making this our best value year round unit available. You will be able to heat your room cheaper than using electrical heating or central heating.
It has a unique evaporation booster for high efficient cooling, which means it cools the air through the evaporation of water. Thiss unit is very powerful while space saving. Featuring a large outlet for a refreshing, cooling effect and 2 different fan speed levels for maximum comforts and heating it is a very efficient Heat Pump. This unit also dehumidifies up to 50l Per day, which means you can use it all year round.
Who are Amcor?
Amcor Group are one of the World's largest air conditioner manufacturers. For over 60 years, Amcor has specialised in indoor environmental control. They focus on creating only the highest qualty products making them the most trusted brand available.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- Cooling, Heating and Dehumidifying
- Once single device for round the year use
- Compact Design, Touch Pannel Controls, Space saver
- 3.3kW Cooling with Cheapest Heating
- Very low power consumption
- Good for Home, Office, Caravan or Boat use
- Ideal for medium sized rooms up to 35 sqm (370 sqft)
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Electronic panel display
- 24-hour timer
- Remote control
- Unique evaporation booster for high efficient cooling
- 3-speed turbo fan with sleep mode
- R410A green refrigerant for improved cooling
- Cable management compartment at the back
- Auto directional louvers
- 12000 BTU
- 4 in 1 unit with Heating, Cooling, Fan, Dehumidifier function
- Dehumidification max L/day 50
- Fan speeds 2
- Air flow (at high speed) - m³/h 400
- Power supply (V) 220-240
- 3.3 kW Cooling, 2.9 kW Heating (EN14511)
- Running Power consumption (W) 1.165 kW (cooling), 1 kW (heating)
- Running Current: 5.11 Amps
- Refrigerant R410
- Hose 1.5m
- Noise dB - Noise Level: 49-55 db low/high mode(sound power method)
- EU label: max 64 dB (sound pressure method)
- 12 Month hassle free warranty!
- Dimensions:325 x 370 x 830mm
- Weight (Kg) 27
- Hose Diameter: 15cm
Please note that the heat pump mobile air conditioners will need to be vented out in heating mode, ideally through the wall. By properly venting them you will expel cold air from your room while efficiently heating it.
* measured under enthalpy method with tolerance
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 3,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (10sq/m) . Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.
Download the manual here.
Please Note: All air conditioners must be vented through a window or a door so the hot air removed from the room can be expelled. The ideal solution is to vent through a window. To make sure the warm air does not come straight back in, this air conditioner comes with a venting hose and a window venting kit supplied in the box so you can start cooling down straight away! The provided window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows and doors.