The induction hob with integrated ventilation module: combines induction with ventilation technology for perfect results.
TouchSelect - All at the touch of a button
Feature IconWith the TouchSelect control you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need. The addtional functions QuickStart and ReStart make cooking even easier.
PowerBoost - Boost your cooking
Sometimes you just need a little extra boost when cooking. The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost 50% faster as you would on conventional glass-ceramic hobs.
QuickStart - Cooking starts much faster
Feature IconThe QuickStart function detects where you have placed the pot and automatically displays the corresponding cooking zone on the control interface. You can get started straight away and select the desired cooking level for your pot without delay.
ReStart - Stores your control settings
Feature IconIf you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
ChildLock - The handy ChildLock locks the control panel
The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
Induction Technology - Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction
Feature IconInduction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level
- PowerBoost: Up to 50% more power for faster heating
- QuickStart: start straight away and select the desired cooking level
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time
- 2 year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H223 x W802 x D522