60cm touch control induction hob with nine power levels and hob timer. Additional features include residual heat indicator and child lock.
Simply put, induction is like having an individual heating element inside each pan. When a pan is placed on an induction hob, it completes a magnetic circuit below the hob’s surface, this creates energy within the pan’s base, which in turn heats the pan. As the heat is only heating the pan and not the zoned area no energy is wasted.
Digital Touch Controls
Touch controls are easy to use and help make cleaning the hob easier. The controls can be locked so they can't accidentally be switched on or changed when set.
Residual Heat Indicator
Our hob hot lights stay on to let you know that the surface is still too hot to touch so, you can safely wipe away spills.
Cook To Off With Minute Minder
Time your meals to perfection with the cook-to-off feature. Just tell it when to stop and you'll never overcook a meal again.
Disables all of the hob's controls for added safety.
- Four induction zones in two sizes
- The ceramic glass is so easy to clean
- Touch controls at the front for quick access
- Residual heat indicators to let you know when the zone is still too hot to touch
- Child lock to prevent children amending the settings
- 9 Power levels per zone to give you flexibility
- Cook-to-off timer with minute minder