- A gas hotplate with 7 burners,
including a powerful 3.5kw wok burner, provides maximum cooking control, the heat change is immediate and precise so you can simmer gently as well as boil.
- Auto ignition
Our hotplate burners ignite automatically when you push and turn the control knob, so theres no need to push a separate button.
- Variable Gas Grill
You can vary the grilling temperature making it ideal to cook a range of foods from toast to steak.
- Open door grilling
This allows the air to circulate, so the food truly grills, and does not bake.
- 2 Conventional gas ovens
Ideal for traditional roasting, this type of oven is hotter at the top than the bottom. You can put your meat in the middle, roast potatoes towards the top and a pudding towards the bottom. Youll need to preheat the oven to get it to the right temperature before you start cooking.
- Halogen Flood Lights
Check on your pudding, sponge or soufflé without opening the oven door using our halogen flood light which gives off a third more light than a standard bulb, but uses 20% less energy.
- Cook to off programmer and timer
Time your meals to perfection with the cook-to-off feature. Just tell it when to stop and youll never overcook a meal again.
- Slow cook oven
The Stoves Sterling features a dedicated slow cook oven, perfect for cooking meals on a low heat for a long time, ideal for casseroles or stews.
Telescopic slider shelves
The Stoves Sterling features intelligently designed telescopic shelves that allow easy access to food inside the oven. They slide out smoothly to a safe point so you dont have to reach into the oven.
AA energy rated
Both ovens are A energy rated. The energy rating of an oven tells you how efficient it is, with A rating being the most efficient - helping you save on your electricity bills.
Flame safety device
For added safety, this device is designed to detect if the flame goes out on your appliance and will cut off the gas supply immediately.
- 7 Gas burners with flame safety devices and a 3.5kW wok burner
- Time your meals to perfection with the cook-to-off feature
- Seperate variable gas grill - ideal to cook a range of foods from toast to steak
- 2 Large conventional gas and 1 Slow Cook oven
- Telescopic shelves slide out smoothly to a safe point so you dont have to reach into the oven
- Automatic ignition - simply push and turn the control dial
- Durable cast iron pan supports
- LED clock/programmer - handy for keeping an eye on the time
- Stop Sol "mirror effect" glass
- TV Screen contemporary aesthetic
- Griddle, grill pan, trivet and roasting tin included
- Made in Britain
- Grill net volume: 39 Litres
- Conventional gas oven net volume: 48 Litres
- Second conventional gas oven net volume: 48 Litres
- Slow cook oven net volume: 39 Litres
- Height: 900-930
- Width: 1096
- Depth: 600
A Guide to Telescopic Shelves
Smooth sliding telescopic shelves are the smart way to reach things in your oven, find out more in this quick video.
How to Use Your Programmable Timer
A guide to using your programmable timer to allow you to cook to off.
Halogen lights are better than a standard bulb, find out why.....
Stoves - Made in Britain
One of Britains largest cooking brands and its driven by Great British design. See more about the brand here.