Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
What stands out
- Plug in and go – there's no complicated installation required
- It's perfect to be used alongside a full sized hob with any fuel type
- Two cooking zones make it ideal for adding extra cooking space to your kitchen
- The touch controls give you easy adjustments with nine power levels
- Induction technology only heats the bottom of the pan, which means no energy is wasted
- The surface doesn't get hot to touch, making it safer to clean
If you're looking for a smaller hob to suit your small kitchen, one to sit alongside your full size hob or one to install into an island, then this electriQ domino hob couldn't be any more suited. There's no fuss when it comes to installation, all you need to do is cut out your niche and plug it in - simple!
This induction hob features two cooking zones which makes it perfect for adding extra cooking space to your setup and can also be installed alongside hobs with different fuel types such as gas.
The touch controls make it easy to switch between the nine power levels while a handy timer alert makes it less likely that you'll burn your dish! As this hob is induction, the surface shouldn't get too hot while you cook, but could become warm to touch through residual heat. Residual heat indicators remind you that the zone is hot, so you're less likely to become injured as you clean. It will remain lit until the hob is safe to touch, so there's even less to worry about.
If you leave the hob turned on for a long period of time, it'll even turn itself off, so you don't have to worry if you realise you didn't shut it down before you went out. A child lock makes sure those mischievous little hands can't turn the hob on while your back is turned, making it great for a family home.
- Plug and go installation
- Number of zones: 2
- Hob type: Induction
- Controls: Touch
- Heat levels: 9
- Dimensions: H 62 x W 288 x D 520mm
- Cut-out dimensions: W 288 x D 500mm
- Cable length: 1m
- Great value, efficient domino hob
- Plug and go installation
- Touch controls
- 9 heat levels for each zone
- Residual heat indicators
- Child safety lock
- Built-in timer
- Auto-shut off
- Smooth, easy clean surfaces
- 3000W electric power
- 220-240V ~ 50Hz supply voltage