Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
Induction hob with innovative features that enable highly flexible cooking in any situation
The turbocharger for powerInduction: powerBoost function
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.
Greater cooking convenience thanks to the timer function.
Modern operating convenience thanks to a digital display.
Timer with cooking zone shut-off function
The timer with switch-off function safely shuts off the cooking zone when the selected cooking time expires.
Hazards are eliminated: the childproof lock.
With the childproof lock button, you can quickly and easily protect each induction hob against unauthorised operation. The childproof lock blocks all the hob's functions at the touch of a button. Locking is cleared by pressing the button again and holding down for a few seconds.
Fast, safe, and easy to clean: powerInduction from Siemens.
Instantly hot. Instantly cold. Experience the benefits of Siemens powerInduction. Heat is conducted directly to the pans and their contents via induction coils, without heating the hob. What this means for you: heat-up times are short, safety is increased and the hob is much easier to clean.
Precise, simple and innovative: touchControl
touchControl makes oven control especially convenient. Just touch your finger to the operating panel on the all-glass front.
- With touchControl individual the cooking zones can be activated and controlled with the light touch of a single finger
- Innovative induction technology is one of the quickest, safest and most efficient methods of cooking
- Shorter heating times with up to 50% more power thanks to the powerBoost function
- Ring zone
- 4 induction cooking zones
- reStart function
- Timer for all zones
- 17 Power levels
- Power boost setting
- Automatic pan recognition
Automatic safety switch off
Control panel lock
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Main on/off switch
Power and size:
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Installation measurements: 560 mmx490 mm
- Connection cable (1.1 m)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Connected load: 4.6 kW
- Cable included in packaging