Hidden in the units built over the hob, this discreet hood is only visible when in use. It can be smoothly pulled out to activate the extractor while cooking, and pushed back into place when idle.
Hood Settings On Demand
Innovative electronic controls make regulating the cooker hood functions more convenient. From modifying the fan speed to adjusting the light settings, take complete control of the cooking process.
Capably Capturing Kitchen Fumes
Reliably capturing cooking odours and fats, this long-lasting filter can be simply replaced when necessary.
From Functional To Ambient According To Your Needs
You need clear visibility when you're cooking – but bright lights don't necessarily give you the ambience you want for eating a meal. The halogen lights on this cooker hood offer the perfect solution, providing either a bright light over your cooking area or a soft background glow throughout your entire kitchen.
- Washable aluminium grease filters: The metal filter attracts the grease from cooking vapours, reducing odours, purifying the air and optimising performance. The filter is dishwasher safe and never needs replacing.
- Slider controls
- Recirculation or ducted
- Extraction mode: A ducting kit is attached to the hood to extract the cooking vapours externally, giving a pleasant kitchen environment, which is free from cooking odours.
- For installation into a furniture unit with shallow front cupboard
- DEGD Rated for energy efficiency, extraction efficiency, lighting efficiency and grease filtering efficiency
- 67 dB(A) Noise level
- 95 kWh Average energy usage per year
- 320 m³/hr Max extraction rate