electriQ T2SM TV Series
What stands out
- Screen Size: 32" LED TV
- Display Format: HD Ready
- Smart TV powered by AndroidTV - Netflix, iPLayer and more
- Freeview HD built-in: 70 free TV Channels
- USB media playback for stored music and movies
- Pause and record live TV to your USB device and watch it later
- All your favourite apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, All 4, Kodi and YouTube
- Enjoy unrestricted access to countless apps on the Google Play Store
- Watch over 70 free channels including 15 in HD with the built-in Freeview HD tuner
- Comes with plenty of ports at the back to hook up your games console, Blu-ray player and PC
- It's perfectly sized to fit any room of your house, be it your bedroom, living room or kitchen
- Unbranded design makes it really easy to coordinate with your other TV accessories
It's powered by Android and boasts a wider choice of apps compared with other smart TVs on the market, including many you won't find elsewhere, as well as all your favourites such as BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Kodi, Spotify, ITV Hub, All 4 and YouTube - all in one convenient place! It comes with an intuitive smart remote control, which allows you to quickly select what you want by simply pointing the remote towards the TV and moving the on-screen cursor. The remote control even has a dedicated Netflix and YouTube button on it that takes you straight there, so you don't have to mess about scrolling through apps and menus.
It also comes with a built-in Freeview HD tuner that serves up over 70 TV channels and 30 radio stations - all for free. You can even watch BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and 5 programmes in glorious HD at no extra cost! There's even a record setting that lets you pause and record live TV to a USB device, so you'll never have to miss a second of your favourite show! At the back, there's plenty of connections to take advantage of. The three HDMI ports give you the option to hook up your games console or set-top box, while the USB port allows you to playback stored images, movies and music from an external drive. And, with the added bonus of a SCART port, you'll be able to connect up a DVD player or a VHS recorder to enjoy some nostalgic video viewing.