What our experts think...
A modern twist on the conventional hood, this sloping design looks incredible. The black glass finish not only looks great; it makes cleaning easy too. It’s high extraction rate is perfect for a bigger kitchen or even to clear a smaller space in less time. There’s no need to wake up to the smell of last night’s tea anymore!
What stands out
- Modern and unique sloping design looks great in any kitchen
- Choose between extraction and recirculation – whichever suits your kitchen
- Three extraction speeds offer rates of up to 796m³ per hour
- LCD lit controls give you really easy control, even in lower light
- The remote control comes in really handy to adjust the speed while you're busy with another task
- Two built in LED lights give you a clear view of your cooking space
What do you look for in a cooker hood? Do you go for great efficiency and power, or are you more concerned about how it looks? Well there's no need to compromise anymore because this hood offers both and, it's even adaptable to suit your kitchen layout!
Finished in black tempered glass and stainless steel, this angled hood looks fantastic, but it'll never look out of place in your kitchen. It's unbranded, which means it'll seamlessly integrate with your other appliances. It has an optional chimney included, so you can easily adapt this hood to suit your taste and kitchen style.
There are two LED lights built in too, giving you a clear view of everything you cook on your hob. They are also great to use as ambient lighting, giving your kitchen a really modern touch. LCD lit buttons give you brilliant control, even in lower light, while a handy remote control makes choosing your settings even easier.
Extremely powerful, this hood can clear 796m³ every hour which makes it perfect for larger kitchens. Choose from three fan speeds to suit the amount of smoke, steam or odour that's being produced, and it'll effectively clear your room in no time.
With the option to use this hood for extraction or recirculation, it'll suit most kitchens. Extraction draws the air in before venting it outside, while recirculating draws the air in and passes it through a number of filters before recirculating it back into the room.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 796m³/h
- Number of lights: 2
- Max. noise level: 71dB
- Energy rating: B
- Dimensions: H 350 – 760 x W 900 x D 400mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Angled cooker hood
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- 1 x Extendable 150mm air outlet hose & 150/120mm adapter
- 2 x LED lights
- Wall mounted
- Black tempered glass finish
- Modern sloping design
- High performance
- Extraction or recirculation
- Easy push button controls
- Handy remote control included
- 150mm Air outlet with 120/150 adapter
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service