What our experts think...
I love how refreshingly simple the design is, it’s super easy to use and you’re not bombarded with buttons and switches. It has a timeless style and a quality feel from the stainless steel, which really impressed me taking in to account the value price tag of this hood. It does the job quickly and prevents the kitchen from becoming a sauna! The central push button controls have a nice firm feel whilst the LED lights are nice and bright, so you can easily check up on your food.
What stands out
- Clean & simple design, making it easy to coordinate with any kitchen
- With 3 Speed settings you can cater the extraction rate to suit what's cooking
- 2 LED lights illuminate the hob beautifully & you can easily check on foods progress
- The aluminium grease filter is removable & dishwasher safe, making it easy to keep clean & replace
When you're cooking up a storm in the kitchen you need the steamy air to be removed quickly and to eliminate any odours that may linger in the kitchen, you don't want to be getting a whiff off Monday nights curry on Tuesday morning. This wall mounted cooker hood does a fantastic job at refreshing the kitchen air at a fraction of the price compared to other leading brands.
Equipped with 3 speed settings you can cater the extraction rate to suit what's cooking. Whether you're boiling up pasta, potatoes or a full range of Sunday roast trimmings this cooker hood can handle it. Operating at a maximum extraction rate of 300 m3/h this hood is ideal for small to medium sized kitchens. It's not too obtrusive either, reaching a maximum noise level of 65dB, you'll still be able to watch and follow your cooking show and dine in the same room.
This cooker hood is suitable for all types of kitchen layouts as it can be set up to extract or recirculate air, its chimney is also height adjustable to suit different ceiling heights. If choosing to recirculate air you won't need to worry about venting out but make sure to pick up the optional carbon filter to eliminate odours. We would recommend the grease filter be replaced annually regardless of which set up you go for.
- Dimensions: H57-90 x W89.5 x D45 cm
- Maximum extraction rate: 300 m3/h
- Required distance between hood & hob 65-75 cm
- Air outlet diameter: 150 mm
- Suitable for all kitchen layouts, choose to extract or recirculate the air
- Highly durable design made from quality stainless steel
- Easy to use push button controls for quick operation
- 3 Extraction speeds to suit different dishes
- 2 LED lights deliver clear cooking visibility
- Dishwasher safe aluminium grease filter, easy to clean & replace
- Unbranded to seamlessly fit in with your other appliances
- Emits low noise, reaching a max noise level of 65 dB
- 125W Motor
- 150mm Air outlet for extracting air
- Energy rating - C
- Optional carbon filter pack available separately (only necessary when recirculating air)
- Please note : Vent kits sold separatley
What's in the box?
- Chimney hood
- Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- 2 LED lights
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service