What our experts think...
If I'm not cooking for a crowd i'm usually knocking up a huge feast for myself, therefore when it comes to oven space the more the merrier in my opinion. Thankfully, this oven doesn’t disappoint! It packs in 70L of cooking space that's more than to satisfy four hungry bellies just fine.
This contemporary styled single oven boasts a generous 70L capacity that's perfectly sized for large families. Its multi-functional design is built to cater to your lifestyle, allowing you to cook what you want, how you want it. Some of the six modes include a conventional oven, top or bottom heating, and a variable grill that's perfect for browning pies and cheese on toast.
- Oven Light: This turns the oven lights on. It remains on in all cooking functions.
- Upper and lower heating: Using both upper and lower heating elements, this setting is ideal for baking.
- Lower heating: Using the lower heating element, this function is great for cooking pizzas.
- Upper heating: Using the upper heating element, this function is great for finishing off cooked food.
- Single Grill: Grilling or toasting, this function can help you cook smaller meals.
- Double Grill: Grilling or toasting, this function can help you larger meals.
EASY TO INSTALL
Once you've checked the dimensions are compatible with the recess in your kitchen you're ready to install it. Fortunately, installation is as easy as apple pie thanks largely to the oven's plug and go functionality which works straight from an electrical wall socket. This means you don't have to worry about re-wiring the wall or hiring an electrician. Simple!
EASY TO CLEAN
The oven features a non-stick enamel interior cavity which makes cleaning a breeze. Simply use a cloth to wipe any accidentally spillages and you're done. Plus, if you're looking to give the oven a more thorough clean, simply remove the inner glass door and give it a clean from the convenience of the sink. And, when the glass is clean just slide it back into the door again.
With an impressive 'A' energy efficiency rating, this built-in oven is designed to help reduce the cost of your energy bills without compromising on cooking performance.
The oven comes supplied with a grill pan and handle set to save you time having to find the right one. It also comes with two shelves and cooking tray that slot directly into one of the shelving spaces, so you can cook even more food in your oven.
Overall: W595 x H595 x D575mm
- Easy installation - Plug and go functionality all you have to do is plug the oven in
- 6 Cooking functions including a grill
- Large 70L capacity ideal for families and dinner parties
- A class energy rating
- Easy to clean enamel oven lining
- 1 tray + 2 shelves + 1 handle + 1 tray rack included
- Energy efficient double glazed oven door
- Dimensions - (W) 595 x (H) 595 x (D) 575mm
- Max power 3000W
- Oven lamp 25W
- Forced cooling system
- Removable door plate