What our experts think...
If you're like me and appreciate the simple things in life then you'll love this oven. It's ridiculously easy to install, so there's no need to worry about any re-wiring or hiring an electrician - simply plug it into a wall socket like any other kitchen appliance and you're ready to cook up a storm in no time at all!
MULTIFUNCTIONAL FAN ASSISTED OVEN
This elegant single oven boasts an impressive 65L capacity that's perfectly sized for large families. Its multi-functional design is built to cater to your lifestyle, allowing you to cook what you want, how you want it. This versatile oven offers a choice of 8 functions including a defrost, variable grill and fan assisted cooking that circulates the heat throughout the oven to deliver fast and evenly cooked results every time.
- Fan assisted Oven: Both top and bottom heating elements combine with the fan to deliver even cooking results.
- Defrost: This function thaws frozen foods quicker and more hygienically than leaving it on the counter.
- Upper and lower heating: Using both upper and lower heating elements, this setting is ideal for baking.
- Lower heating: Using the lower heating element, this function is great for cooking pizzas.
- Upper heating: Using the upper heating element, this function is great for finishing off cooked food.
- Single Grill: Grilling or toasting, this function can help you cook smaller meals.
- Double Grill: Grilling or toasting, this function can help you cook larger meals.
- Double grill with fan: This function grills thicker foods and is energised by the fan for even cooking.
EASY TO INSTALL
Once you've checked the dimensions are compatible with the recess in your kitchen then you're ready to install it. Fortunately, installation is as easy as apple pie thanks largely to the oven's plug and go functionality which works straight from an electrical wall socket. This means you don't have to worry about re-wiring the wall or hiring an electrician. Simple!
EASY TO CLEAN
The oven features a non-stick enamel interior cavity which makes cleaning a breeze. Simply use a cloth to wipe any accidentally spillages and you're done. Plus, if you're looking to give the oven a more thorough clean, simply remove the inner glass door and give it a clean from the convenience of the sink. And, when the glass is clean just slide it back into the door again.
If you're preparing and cooking multiple dishes then it can be sometimes difficult to keep track of the time. With the built-in mechanical timer you can avoid the guess work altogether and time your meal to perfection. Simply turn the timer knob to your desired time and wait for it to alert you.
With an impressive 'A' energy efficiency rating, this built-in oven is designed to help reduce the cost of your energy bills without compromising on cooking performance.
The oven comes supplied with a grill pan and handle set to save you time having to find the right one. It also comes with two shelves and cooking tray that slot directly into one of the shelving spaces, so you can cook even more food in your oven.
Overall: W 595 x H 595 x D 575mm
- 8 Functions including double grill & defrost
- Fan assisted oven, Conventional cooking, Upper or lower heating and defrost
- Variable Grill (single and double)
- Large 65 litre capacity
- Includes 1 tray + 2 shelves + 1 handle + 1 tray rack
- Forced cooling system
- A class energy rating
- Energy efficient double glazed door
- Mechanical control with timer
- Forced cooling system
- Enamel oven interior makes cleaning really easy
- Removable door plate
- Easy installation - plug included
- Max power 3000W
- Oven lamp 25W
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service