Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
I love how family friendly this oven is. It has plenty of space for multiple dishes and all the functions you’d need. You can make anything you fancy, from baking cupcakes or a pizza to roasting a tasty Sunday dinner. Plus, you can simply wipe it clean!
What stands out
- It's super easy to install, simply plug it in and off you cook
- With a 65L capacity this ovens ideal for large busy households and entertaining
- There's plenty of oven functions to choose from, including a fan assisted setting for perfectly even cooking on every level
- The glass can easily be removed for cleaning
- With a defrost function you can quickly and safely defrost food inside the oven before cooking
- The enamelled interior takes the hard work out of cleaning the oven
- You can install it under a worktop or within a kitchen column for a seamless kitchen design
This electriQ oven is ideal for a seamless kitchen design, install it underneath a worktop or within a kitchen column for easy access and no bending! It couldn't be easier to add it to your kitchen, it simply plugs straight in, just like any other appliance. With a spacious 65L cavity it's just what you need for a busy family household or if you simply love to cook and entertain. It comes with plenty of accessories too, there's 2 shelves, 1 tray and the grill pan handle set, which other brands often don't include.
Whether you're cooking up a breakfast for six on a Saturday morning, batch cooking for the week or serving up a tasty three course meal to impress, this single oven has the space and functions to suit it all. It has top and bottom heat functions which can be used individually or combined, and a fan assisted function which enables perfectly even cooking results for every dish on different levels. There's also three grill settings, so you can cater the heat to suit what's cooking.
The ovens design itself is super easy to use and get to grips with. There's three knob controls, one for heat, one for the function and one for the timer. You can cook for a specific time scale and the oven will automatically switch off when the time is up, preventing over cooking and burning, this is optional, so if you prefer you can set the oven to carry on cooking, there's no restrictions.
When it comes to cleaning up, this oven makes it nice and easy. It has an enamel coated interior which is non-stick, so any accidental spillages can be easily wiped away.
- Dimensions: H59.5 x W59.5 x D57.5 cm
- Unit space: H60 x W56 x D57.5 cm
- Capacity: 65L
- Functions: Defrost, Top + bottom heat, Bottom heat, Top heat, Top + bottom + fan, Grill, Double grill, Double grill + fan
- Included: 2 Shelves, 1 Tray, Grill pan handle set
- 1 Year warranty
- Easy installation, simply plugs in
- 8 Functions, including a handy grill settings
- Large 65L capacity, great for larger households
- Conventional cooking style, cook anything from casseroles to cakes
- Enamel oven interior takes the hard work out of cleaning
- Double glazed door locks in heat for more consistent temperature control
- Interior halogen light makes it easy to check up on a dish without letting heat out of the oven
- Removable door plate allows for a thorough clean
- Forced cooling system
- Rated A for energy efficiency, kinder to the environment and your bills
- Max temperature: 250°C
- Max power: 2700W
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service