- SmartFrost - quick freezing and lower frost formation to reduce how often you'll need to defrost
- Automatic SuperFrost function to rapidly freeze new items and preserve their nutrients
- Child lock to prevent accidental changes to the settings
- 98 Litres of usable freezer space, enough for 5 bags of groceries
- FrostSafe reduces lost cold air when you open the door or drawers
- All drawers and intervening shelves can be removed to make room for larger items
- 3 Freezer drawers with transparent fronts for a quick view
Compared to other static freezers, Liebherr’s SmartFrost technology freezes food faster, and reduces ice build-up, making defrosting simpler and quicker. It also provides a more flexible storage area with greater capacity and improved energy consumption for lower running costs.
Automatic SuperFrost Function
The automatic SuperFrost function makes freezing simple and saves energy. It quickly reduces the temperature to -32 °C and thus creates the cold air required to preserve vital vitamins. As soon as the food is completely frozen, the automatic SuperFrost function switches back to normal mode after max. 65 hours, and thus assists in saving electricity.
The child lock is programmed so as to prevent the appliance being inadvertently switched off.A symbol in the MagicEye indicates when the child lock is switched on.
With the FrostSafe, the extra-high and removable drawers are closed all round. This means that the cold cannot dissipate so quickly when the appliance is opened. The transparent front of the compartments guarantees an optimum overview of the frozen items.
All freezers with NoFrost and SmartFrost feature drawers and intermediate glass shelves underneath them which can be conveniently removed.This results in VarioSpace – the practical system for extra storage space so that space can be created quickly even for larger frozen food items.
Reversible Door Hinges
It is possible to change the door hinge on the appliance. The reversible door hinges permit optimum use of the appliance wherever it is located.
In order to ensure that the freezers operate perfectly even at low ambient temperatures, the appliances are designed with FrostProtect to be particularly suitable for low temperatures down to -15 °C. If the ambient temperature falls below +10 °C they continue to work efficiently. Consequently, the appliances can also be placed in unheated rooms, such as in the garage.