Experience optimal freshness and convenience with the Hotpoint HTC20 T321 UK 280 Litre 70/30 Split Integrated Fridge Freezer With FreshZone+. Its Multi Fresh Zone is perfect for preserving meat, fish, dairy, and fruits, while the bright LED lighting illuminates the interior. With 280 litres of storage space, Frost-free technology, and sliding rail fittings, this fridge freezer offers both efficiency and flexibility. It boasts an F Energy rating to save you money and comes with a 10-year parts warranty. Dimensions: H1935 x W540 x D545 mm. Say goodbye to defrosting forever!
- 280 litre capacity - suitable for small to medium-sized households.
- 70/30 Split design - provides a generous fridge space and a smaller freezer compartment for frozen items.
- FreshZone+ technology - helps to preserve the freshness of your fruits and vegetables.
- Frost-free technology - prevents the build-up of ice inside the freezer compartment.
- MultiFlow technology - maintains a consistent temperature in every corner.
- LED lighting - offers a bright and energy-efficient illumination.
- Adjustable shelves and compartments - allows you to organize your groceries efficiently.
280 litre capacity
The Hotpoint HTC20 T321 UK fridge freezer offers a spacious storage solution with a total capacity of 280 litres. This is suitable for small to medium-sized households, allowing you to store a variety of food and beverages.
70/30 split design
The fridge freezer has a 70/30 split, meaning the fridge compartment occupies 70% of the total capacity, while the freezer compartment takes up the remaining 30%. This configuration provides a generous fridge space for fresh food and a smaller freezer compartment for frozen items.
The HTC20 T321 UK is an integrated fridge freezer, designed to be built into your kitchen cabinetry for a seamless and streamlined look. This allows it to blend in with your kitchen design and creates a clean and cohesive appearance.
The fridge compartment features Hotpoint's FreshZone+ technology, which helps to preserve the freshness of your fruits and vegetables. It provides an optimal temperature and humidity level, extending the shelf life of your produce and keeping them crisp and flavorful for longer.
The freezer compartment of the HTC20 T321 UK is frost-free, eliminating the need for manual defrosting. This feature saves you time and effort, as it prevents the buildup of ice and frost on the freezer walls, ensuring efficient cooling and maximizing storage space.
Hotpoint's MultiFlow technology ensures even distribution of cold air throughout the fridge freezer, maintaining a consistent temperature in every corner. This helps to keep your food fresher for longer and prevents odors from mixing between different compartments.
Adjustable shelves and compartments
The HTC20 T321 UK offers flexible storage options with adjustable shelves and compartments. You can easily customize the interior to accommodate larger items or create additional space when needed. This allows you to organize your groceries efficiently and make the most of the available storage capacity.
The interior of the fridge compartment is illuminated by bright LED lighting