Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
By collaborating with some of the world's greatest brands, we've created specialist Best Buy collections across our most popular product ranges. We will keep them updated, to bring you the best choice, the best price and the best products. And that's a promise.
What stands out
- Cooking flexibility with two ovens to hand, ideal for large family meals
- Beautifully even cooking results thanks to the main fan oven efficiently circulating heat
- Conventional top oven with handy variable grill, ideal for cooking smaller meals and saving energy
- Solarglo dual cooking zone – faster than a conventional ceramic hob and suits multiple pan sizes
- Set the oven to start cooking when you're out and return to a beautifully cooked meal
- Triple glazed oven doors are cool to the touch for peace of mind
Reliable, quick and easy cooking, what more could you want? This Hotpoint electric oven in crisp polar white has been equipped with two ovens, so it's perfect whether you're cooking for one or the full family. It features a 71L main fan oven, which heats up fast and circulates heat evenly, so wherever you place a dish inside it will be cooked to perfection, plus you'll be able to cook multiple dishes together with no risk of flavours transferring. The top secondary oven is a conventional oven which comes in great for extra cooking space. Plus, you can also use it as a variable grill, so you can alter the grilling size to suit smaller dishes and save energy. The oven exterior stays cool to the touch whilst cooking thanks to triple glazed doors that lock in heat, giving you peace of mind, especially if you have young ones wondering about the place.
You also get plenty of space and flexibility at the hob. Being ceramic it's super smooth and easy to clean, plus it adds a modern touch to your kitchen. There's four cooking zones in a variety of sizes and there's also a Solarglo dual zone, which heats up faster and it suits multiple pan sizes. Each zone has a residual heat indicator, so you know just when the surface is cool to the touch again after cooking.
This neat electric cooker features simple dial controls for easy use and there's a button controlled programmable timer. You can use the timer as a simple countdown or set it to switch the oven on or off when you like, so you can come home to a perfectly cooked meal. The oven interior has catalytic panels which absorb and burn away grease, making cleaning up just that little bit easier.
- Fan speeds: 3
- Dimensions: H900 x W600 x D600 mm
- Fuel type: Electric
- Main oven: 71L Fan oven
- Top secondary oven: 39L Conventional oven & variable grill
- Energy rating: A
- Warranty: 1 year labour & 10 year parts
- Sleek, easy clean ceramic hob with 4 cooking zones
- Residual heat indicators let you know when the hobs safe to the touch after cooking
- Variable grill, utilise half the grill for smaller dishes and save energy
- Easy to use dial controls with LED display
- Programmable timer, set a cook time, switch off time or use as a countdown
- Catalytic interior oven panels absorb and burn away grease and grime
- Clean white finish suits many kitchen décor schemes
- Triple glazed oven doors lock in heat, making it more energy efficient
- Interior main oven light for quick meal checks
- Includes grill pan kit and 2 shelves with shelf stopper grids for safety
- Burner power: x1: 0.8 – 1.8kW, x2: 1.2kW, x1: 1.8kW
- Main oven energy consumption: 0.79kW
- Top oven energy consumption: 0.99kW
- Not suitable for LPG conversion