What stands out
- Plenty of space for family cooking with 2 oven cavities
- Conventional gas ovens - great for traditional style cooking
- Handy variable grill comes in great for quick and intensive heat
- Glass lid comes in handy as a splash black and ensures the hob is switched off
- Slow cook function is ideal for tender meat dishes
- Catalytic interior panels absorb grease for easy cleaning
At 50cm wide this Hotpoint cooker is perfect for kitchens a little tight on space. In stylish graphite and stainless steel it will also add a contemporary touch to your kitchen. Gas powered you’ll benefit from quick heat with precise control for a great cooking experience.
It still packs in plenty of space and functionality to provide a feast for the family with its two gas ovens. The main lower oven has 69L of space and provides zoned cooking, where the temperature increases the higher up the oven. It’s ideal for cooking multiple dishes simultaneously that require slightly different temperatures such as a roast – meat at the bottom, veg in the middle and roast potatoes at the top. The second top oven has 32L of space and it comes in great for some extra oven space, however it also has an integrated variable grill which is great for some quick and intense heat for snacks like cheese on toast or browning the top of a tasty pasta bake or shepherds pie.
When it comes to boiling and frying this cooker has four gas burners for you to utilise. There’s a variety of sizes to suit your cookware and pots and pans will sit secure on interchangeable enamelled pan supports. A great feature about this cooker is its sleek glass lid. Closing the lid ensures the hob is automatically switched off. When the lid is closed it’s great for protecting the burners and giving you a little extra surface space in the kitchen and when you’re cooking away it comes in handy as a splash back.
Both of the oven cavities have interior lights for quick and easy viewing and they are both lined with catalytic panels which absorb grease, making it super easy for you to wipe the oven clean.
- Dimensions: H90 x W50 x D60 cm
- Type: Gas
- Top cavity: 32L Conventional oven & Variable grill
- Lower cavity: 69L Conventional oven
- Burners: 4
- Energy rating: A+
- Countdown timer with LED display for precision cooking
- Easy to use dial controls and auto ignition
- Interchangeable enamelled pan supports
- Interior lights in both oven cavities for easy viewing
- 2 Main oven shelves, 1 top oven/grill shelf and grill pan included
- Flame failure safety devices
- Stylish granite and stainless steel finish
- Cooling fan keeps the fascia safe to the touch
- Double glazed oven doors
- LPG convertible for those without a mains gas supply
- This cooker requires hardwiring by a qualified engineer
- Power supply: 13A
- Burner power: 1 x 1.0, 2x 1.9, 1x 2.6kW
- 1 Year labour 10 year parts warranty