How it works:
- After purchasing your chosen service, you'll receive a call to arrange the ideal delivery and connection date for you.
- Upon delivery, our installers will un-box and inspect the new appliance and if needed, will disconnect your old appliance.
- Once your appliance is connected, we'll give it a thorough test to ensure its working correctly, so you can get straight down to using it.
- We can also take away and recycle your old appliance if you want us to. Just add Removal and Recycling - click here
What you need to check before we arrive:
Check your connection
- You'll require an electrical connection within 1.5m of your appliance.
- All connections should be accessible for our crews and not behind a cupboard or out of reach.
- If you require plumbing, please ensure any necessary plumbing and waste connections are within 1.5 metres of the location you want to install.
Check your spaces
- Please ensure the appliance will fit into the property, taking in to account any doorways, narrow stairways, tight turns and obstacles.
- We'll need clear access to the required location. If stairs are involved, our engineers will need the appropriate room to manoeuvre.
- Check your new appliance will fit in the space where you want it to go.