Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Your touch brings it to life
Imagine a glossy sheet of pure ebony glass that blends seamlessly with your worktop. Its cooking zones and touch controls are invisible until your fingertips bring them to life. The AEG MaxiSense Pure hob combines a sleek design with responsive functions, transforming your kitchen and turning cooking into a true pleasure.
The Adaptable Surface For Every Pan
The MaxiSense® self-sizing cooking zones detect the sizes and shapes of each pan. However large or small. It sends immediate heat to fit their bases, without compromising on performance. Experience the ultimate in kitchen adaptability. For complete culinary control.
Hob2Hood - Cook without distractions
This hob has Hob2Hood, a useful feature that automatically controls your cooker hood and lights. It means you don't get distracted by trying to regulate the fan when you're at crucial cooking moments: you can simply concentrate on getting your dish right. But if you'd rather adjust the fan speed yourself, there are manual controls on the hob too.
Zone in with intuitive controls
By turning the hob on and placing a pan down, the LED slider control automatically lights up. Intuitively showing which zone to use. Avoid placing a pot on an inactive zone, and experience the full power of cooking with AEG.
Each cooking zone. Individually timed
Once a cooking zone is in use, its timer can be accessed quickly and conveniently via the touchscreen display. No toggling through menus or other zones. And because each dish can be precisely timed individually, absolute control over the cooking process is assured.
- Residual heat indicators: This safety feature visually indicates when residual heat is left on the hob surface
- Powerful booster
- 15 stage digital power level displays
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally
- Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety
- Auto safety switch off: If a cooking zone is left on, the power automatically cuts out after a set period of time
- Left front: 2300/3200 W/210 mm
- Left Rear: 2300/3200 W/210 mm
- Right front: 2300/3200 W/210 mm
- Right rear: 2300/3200 W/210 mm
- 2 Year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H44 x W750 x D490