What our experts think...
I would definitely recommend this BBQ to anyone and everyone. I was really impressed at just how versatile it is when it comes down to cooking, you can really mix it up, from burgers and sausages to pizza and pulled pork. You’ll want to eat out in the garden every day come rain or shine with the mouth-watering, authentic, smoky results you get from this BBQ.
What stands out
- Grill, smoke and stone bake food all in this one versatile outdoor oven
- Cook with charcoal or untreated wood – for your preferred taste
- Produces flavoursome food with an authentic smoky BBQ taste
- Perfectly crisp Italian style pizzas with the included cordierite pizza stone
- Remove pizza from the oven with one swift movement thanks to the included pizza peel
- Dedicated fuel door makes it easy to add and maintain fuel without disturbing cooking food
- Separate removable ash tray drawer makes cleaning up a breeze
- Great value for money with an included cordierite pizza stone, pizza peel, utensil set and PVC BBQ cover
Complete your outdoor space and dine al fresco style with this versatile pizza oven smoker. With a neat design it’s ideal for gardens of all sizes, yet it still offers plenty of space to cook up a tasty feast for family and friends.
With two wheels and a side rail it’s super easy to move it around the garden and find the perfect grilling spot. Starting it up is a breeze too, it features a separate fuel door, enabling you to easily add fuel and adjust it during cooking, without disturbing your burgers and sausages. You can use charcoal or untreated wood for cooking, whichever delivers the taste you prefer.
Whether you’re a meat feast lover or favour four cheese, you’ll love the tasty results you can achieve with this oven and its included cordierite pizza stone. Every inch will be evenly cooked and perfectly crisp, no more burnt edges or soggy bottoms. The pizza stone easily fits a pizza up to 12 inches, so you can make them big enough to share or create individual mini pizzas. Removing the finished result out of the oven is made easy too with an included pizza peel, providing a swift single lift out of the oven. If your taste-buds are hankering for something a little more traditional you can put this oven to use as a grill for your burgers and sausages or create something to really sink your teeth into like a tender pork shoulder with the ovens smoker abilities. Infusing food with that truly authentic smoky barbecue taste, you’re sure to impress hungry mouths.
Thanks to an integrated temperature gauge, cooking is made a little easier. Giving an accurate temperature reading you’ll know just when the oven is at optimum temperature to cook your food to perfection. The chimney is the main regulator of heat for this outdoor oven and by simply closing the damper on the chimney you’ll build up heat and you will be in control of how much smoke the oven produces.
- Dimensions: H156.5 x W47.5 x L66 cm
- Cooking area: W50 x D34cm
- Type: Charcoal or untreated wood
- Cooking methods: Pizza oven, grill & smoker
- Material: Steel
- Assembly required: Yes
What’s in the box?
- Cordierite pizza stone – fits a 12” pizza
- PVC BBQ cover
- Pizza peel
- Utensil set (fork, spatula & tongs)
- Chimney, flu damper and vents enable controlled food smoking for tasty infused results
- Precision cooking with an integrated thermometer
- Charcoal door enables you to adjust fuel levels without disturbing food
- Separate ash tray door fully pulls out for easy emptying and cleaning
- High quality stainless steel build provides excellent durability
- Two wheels enable easy movement around the garden and into position
- Side rails come in handy for storing utensils and towels
- Lower open shelf comes in great for storing extra fuel
- To keep the BBQ in tip top condition we recommend using the included cover and storing in a dry place during the winter months
- When cleaning the included pizza stone we recommend hot water, avoid soap and chemicals as these can soak in to the porous surface of the stone plate