What our experts think...
Having a tiny outdoor space that you can barely call a garden, I always feel I’m missing out in the summer. Everyone seems to be at home chilling in their gardens, cooking up a feast on the BBQ. Well now thanks to this neat and nifty little grill I can do the same! Plus since it’s virtually smokeless it won’t bother any of my neighbours.
What stands out
- Weighing under 4kg it’s super easy to transport and a heavy duty zipper bag is included
- It provides plenty of space to cook food for up to 5 people
- It’s ready to use in under 5 minutes as the charcoal is rapidly heated thanks to the BBQ’s fan
- The fan is powered by 4 AA batteries, so there’s no need to plug it in
- Smoke is consumed within so it’s virtually smokeless, but food will still have that delicious chargrilled taste
- It can hold up to 250g of charcoal to deliver up to 60 minutes of cooking
- You can refill the charcoal at any time and it's protected from cooking fat and juices
- Included pizza pan, produces Italian style, perfectly crisp bases
- For peace of mind, its double-layered construction keeps the outer bowl cool to touch
Neat and compact, weighing in at under 4kg, this nifty little grill is just the thing for the summer! For those with a small outdoor space or even a balcony, this compact grill will come in a treat! It’s hassle free, so no matter what size your space you no longer have to miss out on summer barbecuing at home. Take it camping, to a festival, on a picnic or to the park, it’s super easy to transport and it includes a heavy duty zipper bag to keep it safe and tidy on the move. Don’t be deceived by its size, it may be dinky but it provides plenty of space to satisfy up to four hungry diners.
Its innovative design will transform your cooking! Achieve that mouth-watering chargrilled taste with virtually no smoke, depending on the type of charcoal you use. The smoke is consumed within the BBQ, plus the charcoal is protected from food drips to prevent extra smoke. It’s super easy to get started, the BBQ has a small ignition plate inside which sits below the separate charcoal container, you light this with lighter gel. The charcoal container can hold up to 250g of charcoal, giving you roughly an hour to cook up a storm, but you can easily refill the charcoal at any time if you want to carry on the party for longer.
The BBQ has its own battery powered fan which blows air directly onto the charcoal, rapidly heating it, this is how you can start cooking in just three to four minutes! There’s a handy dial on the front of the BBQ to control the fan, so you can adjust the heat as you please. Keep it low for a slow sizzle or turn it up for a truly charcoaled taste. The BBQ’s thin grid prevents food from sticking and your food won’t sit in its own fat, it’s all collected in a removable tray for easy cleaning. There’s even an included pizza pan! Made from iron this circular tray neatly rests upon the BBQ for you to bake your pizza, delivering tasty, perfectly crisp results, just like an authentic Italian pizza.
With two handy latches on the sides every part of the BBQ securely fixes together to become one safer unit, so even if it accidentally gets knocked over your charcoal will stay put and there’s no harm done, apart from the sandy sausages of course.
See the electriQ Portable Charcoal BBQ in action:
- Dimensions: W35 x D36.8 x H23.4 cm
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Fuel type: Charcoal
- Power: x4 AA batteries (not included)
- Charcoal capacity: 250g
- Number of burners: 1
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Store indoors when not in use
- Lotus style grill
What's in the box?
- Pizza pan
- Heavy duty zipper bag
- Instruction manual
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service