What our experts think...
You’ll be pushed to find another dual fuel cooker like it, with such an incredibly budget friendly price tag! The fuss-free design makes it super easy to use, everyone can get straight down to cooking, without having to fathom out any complicated settings. Being dual fuel you get the best of both, instant heat at the gas hob with even and consistent temperatures from the electric ovens. What more could you want?
What stands out
- Spacious 58L fan assisted main oven – food is evenly cooked wherever you place it inside
- Handy 36L top oven and grill – great for smaller dishes and snacks
- 4 Burner gas hob with quality SABAF burners - Instant heat with precise control
- Super easy to use with knob controls and a simple minute minder timer
- Enamel oven interior makes cleaning up easier
- Includes LPG conversion kit – ideal if you only have access to an LPG gas supply
This iQ double oven has a clean and simple design, with no frills it’s super easy for anyone to get to grips with to do some quality cooking, plus it offers excellent value for money with its affordable price tag. Freestanding with a 60cm width, it easily slips in between your kitchen cabinets and the white design gives it a clean finish that coordinates with many kitchen decors.
With a dual fuel design this neat cooker gives you the best of both. The gas hob provides instant heat with precise control, whilst the electric ovens deliver even and reliable cooking. The hob features four burners in an array of sizes to suit different pots and pan sizes, you’re pots will sit securely upon quality enamel pan supports. The hob has been fitted with world renowned SABAF burners, designed to provide even heat distribution and consistent temperatures throughout cooking. The hob also has flame failure devices for peace of mind, so if a flame where to ever go out the gas will be cut instantly for safety.
The double oven design comes in great whether you’re cooking for one or the full family. The bottom main oven offers fan assisted cooking, so heat is evenly distributed throughout, meaning no matter where you place a dish inside it will be evenly cooked to perfection, plus there’s no risk of flavour transfer if you’re cooking more than one dish simultaneously. The top secondary oven can be used as conventional oven or grill. It comes in great for extra oven space when you’re cooking up a feast or when you’re cooking for one, saving you time heating a smaller oven whilst saving energy.
The cooker includes two shelves, one for each oven, plus a grill pan handle set. If two shelves isn’t enough for you, more can be purchased separately. A great feature of this cooker is that it can easily be converted to be used with LPG gas, just in case you don’t have access to a mains gas supply. Gas cookers must be installed by a gas safe registered fitter, so be sure to check out our installation services!
You may not recognise the name, but you can rest assured in the quality of this competitively priced iQ cooker. It’s manufactured to the same standard as the leading brands, using premium materials and technology to give you quality performance without paying for the brand name.
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Fuel type: Dual fuel
- Top oven: 36L Electric conventional oven & grill
- Bottom oven: 58L Electric fan assisted oven
- Hob: 4 Gas burners
- Included: 2 shelves & grill pan handle set
- 94L Total cooking capacity – cook simultaneously in both ovens
- 4 World-renowned SABAF burners ensure quality performance
- Highly durable and stable enamel pan supports
- Flame failure device for each burner ensures gas is automatically cut if a flame ever goes out
- Easy to use, front located knob controls
- Digital clock with minute minder for precise cooking
- Oven thermostat maintains an even and consistent cooking temperature
- Interior main oven light for quick and easy viewing
- Easy clean enamel interior
- LPG conversion kit included for immediate installation with LPG gas
- Dual fuel cookers must be fitted by a gas safe registered fitter
- Main oven energy rating: A
- Secondary oven energy rating: B
- Power: 20 A