What our experts think...
It’s easy to use and you get a real sense of the quality from its sturdy, cast iron pan supports and sleek finish. Personally I like how much oven space it provides. I love to bake, so being able to cook up an apple pie in the top oven whilst dinner is cooking in the bottom oven is ideal for me. And with plenty of cooking modes to choose from there's something to suit every dish.
What stands out
- Dual fuel, you get precise heat control with the gas hob, whilst the electric ovens provide uniform heat for even cooking results
- Both cavities can be used as ovens, so you can cook multiple dishes at once
- With a fan assisted main oven, you’ll spend less time waiting for it to pre-heat and it delivers perfectly even cooking
- LPG Convertible with a kit included, so if you don’t have access to a natural gas supply it’s not a problem
- There’s a variety of oven functions to choose from, so you can find the ideal setting to suit your dish for the best results
Who doesn’t love the idea of having all their courses ready to go to impress at a dinner party, without having to struggle for space and move dishes around in the oven? Well you can do just that with this dual fuel cooker. Both cavities can be used as ovens and they have lots of functions to choose from, so you can find the best method to suit your dish. The top cavity is great for a quick snack like cheese on toast or bacon butties on a Saturday morning, and youll use less energy heating up just the top cavity.
Being dual fuel, you get reliable and even cooking results from the electric ovens, whilst the gas hob delivers precise and instant heat. The bottom oven is fan assisted, so you’ll waste less time standing around waiting for it to pre-heat, you can get down to cooking faster. And with an internal light in the lower oven you can quickly check the progress of your dish without interrupting the temperature. The hob has four burners, giving you plenty of boiling and frying space and as their patented by SABAF, the burner experts, you're guaranteed quality, they ensure even flame distribution for more uniform cooking.
This oven has also been kitted out with a digital timer, so you can sit back, relax and never burn a dish again. There’s a built in thermostat so you can be assured the ovens are performing at a consistent and even temperature for the best results. And unlike other models this oven includes the grill pan, grill pan handle, two shelves, an oven tray and an LPG conversion kit, so you’re getting great value for money. You may ask what the LPG conversion kit is for? Well this cooker runs on natural gas, however we know not everyone has access to a natural gas supply, so for those who don’t this cooker can easily be converted to run on LPG bottled gas. Proving ideal for holiday homes and caravans.
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Accessories: 2 shelves, 1 tray, grill pan & handle
- Top oven/grill: Electric
- Functions: Grill, Double grill, Top & bottom heat, Top heat, Bottom heat
- Bottom oven: Electric
- Functions: Defrost, Top & bottom heat, Fan & circular heating, Top & bottom & fan heat, Grill, Grill & fan
- Hob: Natural gas
- LPG conversion kit included
- Dual fuel, controllability & instant heat with a gas hob, even cooking & reliability with electric ovens
- 4 Quality gas burners, patented by the experts at SABAF, ensure even flame distribution
- 94L Total oven space, plenty of space for cooking up a family feast
- Lots of cooking functions to select from, a cooking method to suit all dishes
- Digital clock & minute minder for precision cooking
- Easy to use dial controls with auto ignition
- Highly durable cast iron pan supports
- Oven thermostat ensures controlled & consistent temperatures for quality cooking results
- Connects to natural gas or can be used with LPG gas with the included conversion kit
- Top oven/grill emery rating: B
- Bottom oven energy rating: A
- Burners: 1 Large burner 3kW, 2 Medium burners 1.75kW & 1 Small burner 1kW