What our experts think...
This hob is really efficient and, with an extra burner, you can really get the job done. I love how rapid it is – it helps you make a mean stir fry! You’ll be surprised at how often you use all of the burners together, but don’t worry because there’s plenty of space between them.
What stands out
- Super smooth stainless steel surface looks fantastic
- There’s plenty of space between the burners so you can use a wide range of cookware
- Flame failure safety devices cut off the gas if your flame goes out
- It’s really easy to wipe clean after each use
- Cast iron pan supports give you stability and are easy to lift away for cleaning
This hob gives you efficiency in your kitchen, helping you to cook dishes and meals more smoothly and with more precision. With an extra burner, you’ve got the extra space for cooking everything from tea on a weekday to a big family get-together. It’s the perfect hob for medium to large families.
Varying in size, each burner gives you different strengths and sized cooking areas. By matching your pan size to the burner, you’ll achieve the best results for your dish, saving energy along the way. By wasting less heat and energy, you can even enjoy quicker results! In the centre you’ve got a triple ring wok burner which is perfect for stir fries on Chinese night as well as boiling water quickly for other jobs.
There are three cast iron pan supports that cover the whole hob to give you a stable base for pots and pans of all sizes. Just lift them away to wipe up any spills or splashes underneath to keep your hob looking like new. The surface of the hob is smooth stainless steel which looks great and makes cleaning even easier.
The controls are at the front of the hob, so there’s no awkward leaning to turn any of the burners on or adjust the flame height. They’re really handy when it comes to adjusting the flame height, making it easy to make precise changes. With automatic ignition, lighting can be done with one hand, in one movement. With flame failure safety devices built-in, there’s no need to worry if any of the flames go out. Of course you should always have an eye on your hob, if the flame does go out, the gas is automatically shut off to prevent any dangerous flow.
- Number of burners: 5
- Auto ignition: Yes
- Flame failure safety devices: 5
- LPG compatible: Yes
- Dimensions: H 90 x W 750 x D 51mm
- Cut-out size: W 560 x D 490mm
- Easy-clean stainless steel surface
- Removable cast iron pan supports
- Free wok adapter
- Front controls with auto ignition
- Flame failure safety devices
- Unbranded design
- Triple ring: 3.3kw x 1
- Rapid: 3.0kw x 1
- Semi-rapid: 1.75kw x 2
- Auxiliary: 1.0kw x 1
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service