First launched in 1830, the Kitchener set the standard for range cooking. It does today, too.
Designed and built by William Flavel, the son of Rangemaster’s founding family, the Kitchener proved an instant success and graced the kitchens of royalty throughout the world. Today’s Kitchener is still highly sought after. Available in three widths, with a separate grill compartment and two oven cavities, there is plenty of room to cook for all the family.
- All in one design includes a conventional oven, fan oven, 6 burner hob, grill, and storage drawer.
- Six burner hotplate complete with heavy-duty cast-iron pan supports.
- Easy to use rotary controls for full control.
- Main oven is fully programmable.
- Attractive cream and chrome design with full-width door handles and control knobs on a semi-recessed plinth.
- Easy clean catalytic liners and enamel interior.
- Height: 905-930
- Width: 900
- Depth: 607/650 (excl./inc. handles)