Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The Miele induction hob is highly versatile, with four cooking zones in a variety of sizes for all your different cookware. Each of the four zones has 9 power levels. With rapid heat up you can get cooking sooner.
Automatic settings will adjust the high heat-up temperature of the zones accordingly for further cooking, preventing burnt recipes. With the keep warm function the hob intelligently monitors the temperature of your pans and maintains the perfect serving temperature, giving you time to work on the rest of your menu.
This stylish ceramic hob has some ideal safety features making it the perfect addition for the family home, lock it down and have peace of mind no wondering hands can access the hob.
SMOOTH & STYLISH
Featuring a sleek ceramic finish the Miele induction hob is super stylish and easy to clean. The contemporary design has a stainless steel all-round frame, finishing off the integrated fit into your work top beautifully.
The smooth ceramic surface is easy to wipe clean, even when in operation as the surface stays relatively cool to the touch, protecting against burns. Spills and splatters can easily be taken care of as hardly anything can burn to the ceramic surface.
The Miele KM6115 delivers efficient cooking. When cooking with induction no heat is lost or wasted, as heat is only generated where it is needed at the base of the pan.
The hob ensures the most efficient use of energy. Each cooking zone will detect the size of the pan used and only provide energy to this area.
If a pan is placed on the hob and it is unsuitable for induction cooking or it isn’t positioned correctly on the zone the hob won’t supply any energy to the zone, preventing It from heating up.
Each zone has a residual heat indicator, enabling you to utilise the residual heat as well as keeping you safe from it.
A maximum operating time for each power level has been defined, if the hob detects the same power level has been operated for an unusual amount of time it will automatically switch-off, giving you peace of mind, just in case you did forget to switch the hob off.
A safety lock prevents inadvertent changes to the chosen power levels during cooking. The lock also protects from accidental or unauthorised switching on.
- 4 Cooking zones
- 9 Power levels per cooking zone
- Stylish stainless steel all-round frame
- Versatile cooking – multiple different sized zones
- Easy clean black ceramic surface
- Cooking zones detect the size of the pan for more efficient use
- Keep warm function – intelligently monitors the temperature of the pan
- No heat is lost when cooking with induction
- Heat is generated only where it is needed at the base of the pan
- Ceramic surface remains relatively cool to the touch
- Individual settings – adapt the settings to your needs
- Timer for precise cooking, 1-99 minutes
- Auto switch off – If a pan is unsuitable or positioned incorrectly no energy will be supplied
- Residual heat indicator
- Auto switch-off – turns off zones after unusual heat and time is detected
- Safety lock system
- Overheating protection
- Integrated cooling fan
Dimensions: W57.4 x W50.4 cm
Cut out dimensions: W56 x D49 cm
Front left: 2.6/3.0/3.7 kW - 16-23 cm
Front right: 1.85/3.0 - 14-20 cm
Rear left: 1.4/2.2 - 10-16 cm
Rear right: 1.85/3.0 - 14-20 cm