A succulent roast chicken, a creamy Dauphinoise, a rich beef casserole - all achieved in just half the time a conventional oven would require. The CombiQuick oven is the faster way to exceptional flavours and exciting dishes, combining hot air fan cooking with the speed of a microwave to give you the mouthwatering finish and textures of a conventional oven in one .
Cook evenly everywhere
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by 20%, saving you time and energy.
This compact microwave oven allows you to successfully cook, grill, re-heat or defrost any dish at the same high performance level as a larger model. As a result, you can get the most out of your cooking space and prepare a wide variety of dishes all in one compact appliance .
Add a crisp finish
This highly effective grill takes less time than traditional ovens, and will toast, crisp or brown your dishes to precision
- CombiQuick cooking for faster cooking with the same results as a conventional oven
- Retractable controls
- White LEDs
- 43 litre oven capacity
- Diamond-glazed enamel interior: A smooth enamel interior for ease of cleaning, cooking residues can be easily wiped away immediately after cooking.
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- 2 oven shelves
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel: This stylish finish takes the elegance and lustre of stainless steel one stage further, eliminating unsightly finger prints and ensuring your oven looks effortlessly clean.
- LED digital display
- 1000W microwave power
- Microwave: Designed to combine outstanding performance with optimum user friendliness and cooking flexibility.
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Top heat browning: Heat from the top element only, ideal for browning lasagne or shepherd's pie.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.